BY SC JOHNSON

Wipes provide convenient; portable; instant stain treatment and removal. Ideal for clothing; carpet and auto interiors. Special stain-fighting ingredients instantly reduce the visibility of the stain. Each wipe keeps most stains from setting into clothes; eliminating many stains completely. Wipes are effective on grape juice; coffee; blood; and other stains. Formula is safe on all colorfast washable and dry-cleanable fabrics. Instant stain remover wipes are individually wrapped. see more...

Kaeden J.
Tucson, AZ
Grat in all situations! In the home, on the go, and anything in between! They are great for big and small messes, picking up all the bad and leaving nothing but good in it's place. A must buy product for sure! What are you waiting for, go get yours today!!!
Ashley A.
Paducah, KY
I can't believe more people haven't reviewed these awesome lil emergency savers! I work in a business with many a business lunches. I try to keep proper, but everyone has boo boos! I dunno what I would do without these!
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
Shout is always a dependable product. I have always had luck getting out the worst stains. These individual wipes are awesome to throw in your purse, car, or desk for any accident. If you use these before the drain sets you will have no problem getting it out. Love these!!!
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
These are always in my bag or in my car. They have been lifesavers! It seems like the kids are always getting something on their clothes, and these have saved an outfit or two!
Kelly E.
New Holland, PA
I use to use these shout wipes all the time! They were very easy on the go a
Stain remover. The only problem I had with them is that they sometimes made a circle on the fabric. I am very careful on what products I use them on!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
These are lifesavers in my house! Shout wipes clean everything from clothes to spills on the upholstery in the car or on the furniture! we can't live without them.
Bianca D.
I always keep these around just in case of an emergency. I could be a messy eater at times and so can my friends. So it truly is a life saver!
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Amazing product, I like them more than the leading brands they aren't real expensive I keep them in the car at all times
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
I love Shout products! i always keep this wipes in my purse, it helps me get out those nasty little coffee stains.
Michele L.
I keep these in My purse at all times. They are super handy and do not fade colors. Inexpensive