BY SC JOHNSON

URQ1008 Features: Applicable Material: Fiberglass, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Wood Dirt Types: Crayons, Scuff Mark, Smoke Film, Pencil, Fingerprints Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct Capacity (Volume) : 32 oz Packing Type: Trigger Bottle Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose Application: General Purpose Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-All-Purpose Chemical Compound: Ammonia Physical Form: Liquid Scent: Unscented Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct Product is in compliance with the governmental EPA/CPG standards for environmental friendly products. see more...

Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love this product it has been around for a long time, I remember my mother and grandmother using it, over the years I do believe the formulation has changed but it still definitely gets the job done!
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
For the money it's worth the item you get in this general area you get what you pay for most of the time
Adrien A.
Central Islip, NY
This is a great cleaner. I use it for more day to day messes than a heavy duty cleanup.
Amber S.
Oshawa
This is pretty much the only cleaner I have in my house! I use it on everything minus windows, toilets, mirrors and floors. It's my go to cleaner to get nearly everything out. It doesn't leave film behind and it leaves your house with a #clean smell!
lindsey c.
I love this stuff, I buy it all the time. It doesn't leave a film like some cleaners do, it just gets the job done and it has a decent smell not to over powering.