Johnson Products Ultra Sheen For Extra Dry Hair Conditioner & Hair Dress uploaded by Mara T.Johnson Products Ultra Sheen For Extra Dry Hair Conditioner & Hair Dress uploaded by Kelly F.Johnson Products Ultra Sheen For Extra Dry Hair Conditioner & Hair Dress uploaded by Ebony B.

BY ULTRA SHEEN

Johnson Products® Ultra Sheen® Conditioner & Hair Dress.
For extra dry hair. see more...

Destiney S.
Destiney S.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm giving a four-star, I love this product a lot don't get me wrong you know I have dry here but I put it on my end so it works really good but I do use it for my daughter since her hair is extremely curly it keeps her here down, it has a nice smell.. The only issue is it's extremely extremely oily which is understanding because it's for extra dry hair.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I do like this grease but I doesn't last as long and my hair absorbs it. It is affordable and gets the job done....
Mara T.
Mara T.
Molalla, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
I have curly hair and I love this product is great and doesn't have a stinky smell it actually doesn't have a floral or funny smell , my hair looks great and natural and soft is the best and I fully recommend this product just use a little with your fingers with wet hair and your hair will look so natural
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is a oldie hair product, it's been used for years in the black community. This is great on dry, dull hair. It can be greasy, so just apply a small amount to your scalp. It keeps your moisturized as well. The price is good and you can find this in most drugstores, and in Walmart
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Sooo oily. My frizzy curls didn't absorb any of it and I just felt greasy and gross. I will say it works much better on my dad's afro so there's a strong possibility it's just not compatible with the porosity of my hair. It's affordable and really easy to find in stores. It might be worth a shot, doesn't cost much to try and see.
Ebony B.
Ebony B.
Philadelphia, PA
Can't really say to much about this product. My mother used it on my scalp when I was a child and I remember always feeling oily or greasy and leaving grease spots on every and anything I laid my head on. I would have thought they would have fixed the greasy feel this product has.I find it still smells pretty nice.
Tamica P.
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Works great puts shine on your hair & helps make it straight and lay down 😊
gerleene g.
gerleene g.
Baltimore, MD
My mother used to use this on my hair as a kid. it is very good for styling hair. it is a pretty affordable product you can find at your local beauty supply store. It is very similar to ors products which are also great. it is a good product to use on children's hair, but i don't think i would use it anymore as an adult. However, i do know many people who still use this product.
Rhanora B.
Rhanora B.
Lawton, OK
I have used this stuff to flatten out my hair while I was growing up I would hate it but it worked so I am happy