Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by Quiana P.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by larissa p.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #22 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I love small sized products like these for travel. I can keep a box in my desk at work and use them to fix make up on the go.
Lea
These are the only ones I use. The cotton doesn't fall off the end like other brands and I love prices
Love the product works so well! You can use for so many different things between make up, cleaning, your baby and more!
Cynthia P.
Lancaster, CA
These are good cotton swabs..i recommend these..they are good and sturdy.they are priced well..
Danielle G.
Berwick, LA
Love these! They are the perfect size for little ones! My baby never complains when I use these on her.
Tami A.
Love these, I like the size. Great for the diaper bag, I use them with makeup alos
Joyce M.
Tomahawk, KY
I like the product. This brand has more cotton than most, and are better to dry your ears with.
April N.
Use these all the time to remove make up. Clean ears, electronics and much more.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
These are great to have to clear the belly of a infant or use it to clean the ears. It grab the wax pretty great.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
I clean my ears almost every day and always have these in my cabinet. I couldn't imagine NOT having my QTips