Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by larissa p.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by Quiana P.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #22 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A. see more...

April N.
April N.
Use these all the time to remove make up. Clean ears, electronics and much more.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
These cotton swabs are a staple in our home. I use them for everything from touching up my eye makeup to cleaning my family's ears. I never have the fear if the cotton becoming dislodged like other brands.
Lea
Lea
These are the only ones I use. The cotton doesn't fall off the end like other brands and I love prices
Christine I.
Christine I.
Peoria, AZ
Love the purse size packaging. My go to brand of cotton swabs, they hold up well for fixing makeup! The plastic little case is reusable and refillable A+
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Tomahawk, KY
I like the product. This brand has more cotton than most, and are better to dry your ears with.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Stafford, VA
I love these! They were a gift at my baby shower and I'm so glad because I didn't even think about them! They are larger to prevent being inserted too far into the ear. Great for a first time mom!
Xochitl R.
Xochitl R.
My little one has really waxy ears and this are great. I can get her nice and clean without worrying about hurting her.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We got these in a baby shower gift and love them! We still use them for my son who is almost three!! Great product.
Salli A.
Salli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jonson & Johnson are my favorite cotton swabs. In fact, they are the only kind of cotton swabs I use. They're the softest and fluffiest. These baby swabs are a wonderful size for kids and for make-up!
Tami T.
Tami T.
Love the brand, but i prefer the safety type. this type of swab works great when cleaning out my car vents, applying eyeshadow, school projects, belly button cleaner and so much more.