Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by ♡Hope ♡.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by larissa p.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by Quiana P.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #37 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Maggie H.
We got these in a baby shower gift and love them! We still use them for my son who is almost three!! Great product.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
These are great to have to clear the belly of a infant or use it to clean the ears. It grab the wax pretty great.
Toshia S.
Hurricane, WV
Perfect for little ears! Highly recommend to new parents. Perfect for worrying about going to far in little ears.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
I clean my ears almost every day and always have these in my cabinet. I couldn't imagine NOT having my QTips
Chelsie H.
I use these for removing my makeup and they allow me to be precise so I don't take off too much eyeliner :)
Lea
These are the only ones I use. The cotton doesn't fall off the end like other brands and I love prices
Danielle G.
Berwick, LA
Love these! They are the perfect size for little ones! My baby never complains when I use these on her.
Joyce M.
Tomahawk, KY
I like the product. This brand has more cotton than most, and are better to dry your ears with.
Cynthia P.
Lancaster, CA
These are good cotton swabs..i recommend these..they are good and sturdy.they are priced well..
Tami A.
Love these, I like the size. Great for the diaper bag, I use them with makeup alos