Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by Quiana P.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by larissa p.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #22 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Lancaster, CA
These are good cotton swabs..i recommend these..they are good and sturdy.they are priced well..
lisa R.
lisa R.
Sadieville, KY
We use Johnson cotton swabs for everything cleaning under eye make up ears and if someone gets something in their eye you can use these instead of sticking your finger in your eye.
Toshia S.
Toshia S.
Hurricane, WV
Perfect for little ears! Highly recommend to new parents. Perfect for worrying about going to far in little ears.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these for removing my makeup and they allow me to be precise so I don't take off too much eyeliner :)
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Dagsboro, DE
Great Cotton swabs. Enough Colton that you are not poking your ear and not to much either. I will pick these up wherever I see them.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Berwick, LA
Love these! They are the perfect size for little ones! My baby never complains when I use these on her.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Galion, OH
Great cotton swabs! They do not fall apart when using them. Great for cleaning your ears or touching up your makeup!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I love Johnson's swabs. They are plush and easy to handle. They are well made and you don't have to worry about he cotton falling off in your ear
Tami A.
Tami A.
Love these, I like the size. Great for the diaper bag, I use them with makeup alos
Love the product works so well! You can use for so many different things between make up, cleaning, your baby and more!