Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by Quiana P.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by larissa p.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #25 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I love Johnson's swabs. They are plush and easy to handle. They are well made and you don't have to worry about he cotton falling off in your ear
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Estos cotton son exelente tanto como para adultos y niños son buenísimos aparte hasta sirven para el maquillaje tremendo uso se les puede dar
Michaela F.
Union, MO
These are great cotton swabs! There's just enough cotton on the tips to clean easy. The cotton doesn't pull apart, as other brands do.
Tiffany N.
Dagsboro, DE
Great Cotton swabs. Enough Colton that you are not poking your ear and not to much either. I will pick these up wherever I see them.
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
I love small sized products like these for travel. I can keep a box in my desk at work and use them to fix make up on the go.
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
These are nice to get wax out of my babies ears, or boogers out cause he hates the sucky thingy your supposed to use lol
Xochitl R.
My little one has really waxy ears and this are great. I can get her nice and clean without worrying about hurting her.
Love the product works so well! You can use for so many different things between make up, cleaning, your baby and more!
Amy M.
Galion, OH
Great cotton swabs! They do not fall apart when using them. Great for cleaning your ears or touching up your makeup!
Maggie H.
We got these in a baby shower gift and love them! We still use them for my son who is almost three!! Great product.