Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by Quiana P.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by larissa p.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #22 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Lea
These are the only ones I use. The cotton doesn't fall off the end like other brands and I love prices
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice to get wax out of my babies ears, or boogers out cause he hates the sucky thingy your supposed to use lol
Ashley h.
When my son was first born i was nervous to clean his ears, worried that he would move and I would hurt him. These baby cotton swabs prevent that, I love them! Great baby shower gift also.
Laura D.
Stafford, VA
I love these! They were a gift at my baby shower and I'm so glad because I didn't even think about them! They are larger to prevent being inserted too far into the ear. Great for a first time mom!
Joyce M.
Tomahawk, KY
I like the product. This brand has more cotton than most, and are better to dry your ears with.
Christine I.
Peoria, AZ
Love the purse size packaging. My go to brand of cotton swabs, they hold up well for fixing makeup! The plastic little case is reusable and refillable A+
Jenn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cotton swabs are a staple in our home. I use them for everything from touching up my eye makeup to cleaning my family's ears. I never have the fear if the cotton becoming dislodged like other brands.
April N.
Use these all the time to remove make up. Clean ears, electronics and much more.
Tami A.
Love these, I like the size. Great for the diaper bag, I use them with makeup alos
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Johnson's swabs. They are plush and easy to handle. They are well made and you don't have to worry about he cotton falling off in your ear