Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by Quiana P.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by larissa p.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #25 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This Product is amazing!! I love qtips and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dont hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
I love Johnson & Johnson cotton swabs!! They are hands down the best beauty and grooming must have. I use for everything from makeup application, to nail polish clean up, to fixing beauty blunders. Not to mention the cleaning uses. If you don't already have them in your arsenal, get some you'll wonder how you ever lived without them!! I even keep some in my purse 😊
Laura D.
Stafford, VA
I love these! They were a gift at my baby shower and I'm so glad because I didn't even think about them! They are larger to prevent being inserted too far into the ear. Great for a first time mom!
Jenn M.
These cotton swabs are a staple in our home. I use them for everything from touching up my eye makeup to cleaning my family's ears. I never have the fear if the cotton becoming dislodged like other brands.
Salli A.
Jonson & Johnson are my favorite cotton swabs. In fact, they are the only kind of cotton swabs I use. They're the softest and fluffiest. These baby swabs are a wonderful size for kids and for make-up!
Ashley h.
When my son was first born i was nervous to clean his ears, worried that he would move and I would hurt him. These baby cotton swabs prevent that, I love them! Great baby shower gift also.
Tami T.
Love the brand, but i prefer the safety type. this type of swab works great when cleaning out my car vents, applying eyeshadow, school projects, belly button cleaner and so much more.
lisa R.
Sadieville, KY
We use Johnson cotton swabs for everything cleaning under eye make up ears and if someone gets something in their eye you can use these instead of sticking your finger in your eye.
Christine I.
Peoria, AZ
Love the purse size packaging. My go to brand of cotton swabs, they hold up well for fixing makeup! The plastic little case is reusable and refillable A+
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Johnsons is always the best go to for Q Tips. durable cardboard stick. soft cotton tip. perfect for cleaning sores , applying make up , or cleaning ears.