Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by larissa p.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by Quiana P.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #22 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Quiana P.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Johnson & Johnson cotton swabs!! They are hands down the best beauty and grooming must have. I use for everything from makeup application, to nail polish clean up, to fixing beauty blunders. Not to mention the cleaning uses. If you don't already have them in your arsenal, get some you'll wonder how you ever lived without them!! I even keep some in my purse 😊
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Johnson is a household name around here we love all your products............
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great to have to clear the belly of a infant or use it to clean the ears. It grab the wax pretty great.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I clean my ears almost every day and always have these in my cabinet. I couldn't imagine NOT having my QTips
Heather S.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Johnsons is always the best go to for Q Tips. durable cardboard stick. soft cotton tip. perfect for cleaning sores , applying make up , or cleaning ears.
Sara p.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Estos cotton son exelente tanto como para adultos y niños son buenísimos aparte hasta sirven para el maquillaje tremendo uso se les puede dar
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
These are great cotton swabs! There's just enough cotton on the tips to clean easy. The cotton doesn't pull apart, as other brands do.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Muskegon , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice to get wax out of my babies ears, or boogers out cause he hates the sucky thingy your supposed to use lol
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Lancaster, CA
These are good cotton swabs..i recommend these..they are good and sturdy.they are priced well..
Katy C.
Katy C.
Eugene , OR
I love small sized products like these for travel. I can keep a box in my desk at work and use them to fix make up on the go.