Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A.

Is there a chance of breaking off in your ear while cleaning?
Start your review of Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count!
How would you rate this product?
flemington
I clean my ears with these q tips after I come out of the shower. Very effective and simple to use obviously and it not rough on the ear which makes this product different from others. It has a long lasting supply as well which is extremely beneficial because you don’t need to buy more after a long period of time.
I buy these regularly. They are completely necessary in my daily routine. I use these swabs to remove mascara mistakes. I also use them to clean up my eye makeup on the outer corner. I have also used them to apply inner corner highlights, smudge eyeliner or to clean up lip liner.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product and have used for a long time. I love the quality of the product and how well they clean so well. Suggest to have a Bundle packs so we can for traveling like the park, safety kit, diaper bag, the car or my purse. Price is always reasonable. I will continue to buy this product and suggest.
indianapolis
Eu realmente uso desde que estava bebendo a mesma marca, tenho muita confiança quando a vejo.tem custo benefício eu uso outros produtos da mesma marca também, adora a linha infantil.Compro e digo a todos que minha família usa essa marca há gerações.
 hello, there are a lot of generic products out there on the market, but when it comes to cotton swabs there should be no generic purchase, this is the best cotton swab and I’ve used them all and I will always go back to Johnson & Johnson cotton swabs .  The value is very good .
Baltimore, MD
I no longer use these for my ears but for makeup, nails, sanitation, or general small area clean up they do wonders. Even watched my 5 yr old do wall art with them. They are easy to find and generally on the cheap side.
Holly Pond, AL
I love these cotton swabs because they don't have the plastic sticks. These cotton swabs stay intact and do not fall apart or become separated from the applicators/sticks. I've tried many of the knockoff brands and they simply don't compare. These are tried and true and I'll be sticking with these
Brooklyn
My favorite swab. I’ve been using like forever. They are gentle to the ear. Perfect amount of cotton on the tip to insert into the ear. Cleans well whether it’s in the ear or if using else wear. Cotton swabs can be used for various parts of the body or can be used to paint small projects in class.
Crossville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used these from as far back as I can remember The are multipurpose in makeup application, skincare and hygiene uses. Reasonable in price for the count that comes for the price. I keep at least two spare boxes in my house at all times.
Stephens City, VA
So I have a Johnson & Johnson cotton swabs absolutely all over my home in my car and in my purse I appreciate Johnson and Johnson’s products to the fullest. I started using them for my daughter and now the whole household uses the Johnson & Johnson cotton swabs. I really like the mounds of cotton that’s on the swabs because it makes them very soft and convenient so clean my babies ears I know that it’s not going to hurt her which is going to make it way easier to use them over and over again since she has an amazing experience with them babies and kids know what they like and don’t like and react appropriately. I really like the softness of this product and the durability as well some others cotton swabs kind of unravel and fall apart the Johnson & Johnson ones definitely do their job. PS this is such an on the road item I love to travel with these.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count