Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by Quiana P.Johnson & Johnson's Cotton Swabs - 375 count uploaded by larissa p.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #22 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

100% Cotton. JOHNSONS Cotton Swabs are made from only 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton. Pure cotton is naturally soft, absorbent and gentle. Give your skin the gentle, natural care of Johnsons cotton products. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Lauren F.
Southaven
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Product is amazing!! I love qtips and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dont hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great to have to clear the belly of a infant or use it to clean the ears. It grab the wax pretty great.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I clean my ears almost every day and always have these in my cabinet. I couldn't imagine NOT having my QTips
lisa R.
Sadieville, KY
We use Johnson cotton swabs for everything cleaning under eye make up ears and if someone gets something in their eye you can use these instead of sticking your finger in your eye.
Tami T.
Love the brand, but i prefer the safety type. this type of swab works great when cleaning out my car vents, applying eyeshadow, school projects, belly button cleaner and so much more.
Maggie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We got these in a baby shower gift and love them! We still use them for my son who is almost three!! Great product.
Toshia S.
Hurricane, WV
Perfect for little ears! Highly recommend to new parents. Perfect for worrying about going to far in little ears.
Xochitl R.
My little one has really waxy ears and this are great. I can get her nice and clean without worrying about hurting her.
Salli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jonson & Johnson are my favorite cotton swabs. In fact, they are the only kind of cotton swabs I use. They're the softest and fluffiest. These baby swabs are a wonderful size for kids and for make-up!
Chelsie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these for removing my makeup and they allow me to be precise so I don't take off too much eyeliner :)