Johnson & Johnson Surgical Dressings 5"x9"

by Johnson & Johnson

Same as hospital code 2145 Johnson & Johnson Surgipad® Surgical Dressings provide ideal protection and maximum absorbency for moderately-to-heavy draining wounds. Soft, thick padding made with highly absorbent cellulose protects the wound frmo re-injury. Fabric facing effectively transfers fluid away from the primary dressing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson & Johnson Surgical Dressings 5"x9"!
Tina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great. There is nothing to say more. Never had any probs using this! Nice brand. Recommend this to others
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not brand loyal on everything, but I am with these. J&J is the best out there....reliable great quality.
Beth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product to keep in your first aid kit. Sometimes bandaids are not wide or long enough. This will cover it. Fold it or cut it in two if you need it smaller. Does a great job with absorbing seeping fluids. Will not stick to wounds but is ok to use with an ointment.
Kim D.
Bangor, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Best dressing ever! Recently had back surgery and couldn't find a product that was big enough to cover my wound until i found this! Easy to apply but also very easy to take off. Minimal pulling on the wound. Overall very very satisfied and would definitely recommend it!
Amber F.
So this has so many uses. I use it to recover when I get injured. I use it to make thing inconspicuous. I used it to help rehabilitate my limp duck. I wouldn’t change a thing, it’s a simple product..with many uses.
Shantelle E.
These are convient to have in case of cuts or burns. You can apply one of these and keep it safe from getting infected. I highly recommended this
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,165 reviews
I like to keep these around in my homemade med kit. These dressings are used by my husband and I for so many things they are thick and woven so the are super absorbent and works great. Very happy with this.
gia C.
Garden Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They always worked for everyone and Me when having a small cut or scratch there good but come off after a few days or in the shower
Judi C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive had to use this on my son when he would like to play out in the street & skid across the ground ouch
Mandy S.
Greenville, KY
I like this bc id you need to put it on a boo boo that your baby has made before wrapping it up, it certainly helps. It doesn't stick to the scrape itself so that is one of the pros that I really do enjoy. Very affordable. And yes I would recommend this product to people.

Looking for your answer?