BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's Spray No More Tangles 10 fl oz see more...

Wendy S.
From crazy bed head to silky smooth, with literally just a spray or two! This stuff is no joke! It works wonders on my 22-month-old's tangles. Just spray and then run a comb through without the slightest knot or snag. It smells great too! And, I LOVE the feature of the locking sprayer!
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
This is the best detangler. I am 24 years old and have been using this on and off since I was a child. It is cheap, smells good, and works great. I also like that the spray bottle does not just spray a little. I have curly hair and require a lot of detangler and this makes it easier
Kaitlyn C.
Carbondale , PA
The Johnson and Johnson brand is amazing. We love the color of this bottle. There isn’t to much of a scent which we wouldn’t mind if there was one. All in all it really helps the tangles from my 4 years old hair. She gets major major bed head so brushing her hair in the morning is a serious struggle but thankfully this product has allowed us to better brush her hair without all the yelling and screaming!
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
I don't know why they say little boys are the Rowdy ones because my little girl manages 2 turn her hair into one giant dreadlock in the blink of an eye. I thought I was going to have to shave her head for a while because if I even came near her with a brush should start screaming and go hide under her bed. Thank goodness I remembered my mom using this on me when I was a kid and it's just as wonderful as I remembered. It's still take some patience to work through the tangles but this makes it so much easier. I even use it on my own hair!
Estela R.
This is a life saver for my 2 year old and I!! I’ve purchased so many bottles I’ve lost count. My daughter has thin curly hair that tangles easy. I have long thick colored treated hair that also tangles easy. This helps get the tangles out super fast ! Doesn’t have a bad smell.
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I got this because the one I usually get was out and I am so happy it was!!! It's my first time using this and I won't stop using this. It hydrated my baby's hair so good! It's under $4 and you get a ton of product well worth it. It smells so good too!! I finish her routine like normal after use and her hair is much better in my opinion. She is part African American so I'm sure this is great for all babies with all hair types
Erin L.
This is a generous-sized bottle (I've had it almost a year!). I use it for my three-year-old, who has really curly hair, so we don't brush it every day. After she takes a bath, there is usually a couple big tangles that we have to work through, and this helps. I only gave it 4 stars, because sometimes I have to use so much of the product that her hair is a little greasy when it dries in that spot. It's not a magic fix or anything, but it definitely helps! It smells good, too, and not too strong.
Rachel S.
I used this as a kid and now I use it for my daughter. The spray is light and it's like a watery conditioner that gets snags and snarls out of my daughter's hair. The smell is very faint but a fresh, light scent. It works really well with just a few squirts of the spray. This product cost around $4- $5 and I typically buy at my grocery store as Walmart and drug stores no longer carry.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Most of these reviews are for their children's hair but I like using this for myself. I used to use this stuff all the time before I got a tangle teezer and it worked really well on my fine easily tangled hair. It smells great and there's a lot in the bottle. I only use this stuff if I have major tangles from not brushing my hair.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
I have really dry, curly, tingly hair and this is my holy grail!!!! I heard about this from a friend and was hesitant because it comes from the baby section. I use this everyday. The smell is amazing. I use it right after the shower and it detangles my hair immediately. 100% recommend
Kayleigh P.