Johnson & Johnson SAFE TRAVELS® First Aid Kit

Stay prepared while on the road with the Johnson Johnson SAFE TRAVELS® First Aid Kit. Designed for pack-and-go convenience, this portable first aid kit contains essential wound care items for active travel. The easy-to-carry case contains products to help clean cuts and scrapes and prevent wound infection, including a variety of adhesive bandages in assorted sizes, cleansing wipes, antibiotic ointment and gauze pads. The wound care kit contains premium items from brands such as BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages and NEOSPORIN®. Complete with 70 first aid items, its convenient size is ideal for storing in your car or luggage for emergency first aid on-the-go. 70 piece first aid wound care travel kit Clean and care for minor cuts and scrapes Easy-to-carry case ideal for car or luggage

A Great idea. Can this be left in the car in heat/cold?
[product:johnson-johnson-safe-travels-first-aid-kit] MediBag Family First Aid Kit [product:walgreens-isopropyl-alcohol-first-aid-antiseptic] [product:neosporin-neo-to-go-first-aid-antibioticpain-relieving-ointment-pump] [product:first-aid-only-all-purpose-first-aid-kit] what would you say are some of your "must haves" for a first aid kit?
How much does it cost, where can you find it
Start your review of Johnson & Johnson SAFE TRAVELS® First Aid Kit!
Lequeta P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Johnson & Johnson SAFE TRAVELS® First Aid Kit uploaded by Lequeta P.
A must for every family . I have kept one of these in my car for years and We always need to use it at least a couple times. My granddaughter always seems to need a band-aid. I fall alot and needs the antibiotic and band-aids. A must have.
Melissa G.
East Rockaway, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have one in the car ready to go! You never know with kids. Or even on yourself! Or your husband.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Prefect for the survival bag or to keep in the car for just incase. Or if you have kids, or the list goes on and on. Its not expensive and its better to have it and not need it then wish you had it. Specially in these times, I would recommend this and rebuy.
courtnie S.
Marion, IL
These are good to have in the car with a safety kit. It is also good to just have them when you are gone away from the house it has the basic med kit if you get hurt and need a quick fix.
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Case stays shut and has the essentials readily available. Easy to refill with other brand items like nail clippers. Had it in my car for about two years now.
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Este es el mejor kit de viajes que existe en el mercado; cubre para tener a mano lo necesario en caso de emergencia, y viene en este práctico contenedor plegado que no ocupa mucho espacio en nuestro equipaje o maletero y contiene lo esencial para primeros auxilios. This is the best travel kit on the market; It covers to have on hand what is necessary in case of an emergency, and it comes in this practical folded container that does not take up much space in our luggage or trunk and contains the essentials for first aid.
Kaitlyn F.
Milwaukie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This first aid kit comes in handy while being on the go. It has everything you need and comes in a convenient travel case.
Tanya  C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love having this product in my car the worst thing as a parent when taking kids to the park is a kid getting a cut or scrape and not having a bandaid or anything to clean a cut. This is definitely affordable and I am one very satisfied parent.
Tina G.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The first aide kit has everything. From assorted bandages to antibiotic ointment , I feel it is a must have if you have children. I rennet Walmart sold it for $9.99, which is a bargain for a first aide kit. I have not had to buy in awhile because I get stuff like this from Dollar Tree. I highly recommend and may buy again if the need is there[product:johnson-&-johnson-joj8123-johnson-amp;-johnson-all-purpose-first-aid-kit]
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a nice little first aid kit to have. I like having this with me incase I need a bandaid or something to clean an scape or bug bite when we travel.