BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Designed for Pack & Go Convenience. Essential Items For Active Travel Kit Includes: Clean. 6 - Johnson & Johnson Cleansing Wipes 5in x 7 3/4in each Treat. 4 - Band-Aid® Brand First Aid Antibiotic Ointment Net wt 1/32 oz Protect. 8 - Johnson & Johnson Gauze 2" x 2". 5 - Band-Aid® Brand Adhesive Bandages 1 x  3". 10 Band-Aid® Brand. see more...

• Johnson & Johnson Safe Travels First Aid Kit MediBag Fam...1 Answers
  • How much does it cost, where can you find it 2 Answers
  • How much does this cost??2 Answers
Johnson & Johnson Safe Travels First Aid Kit
  • "I have one of these at home and in my car.. You never know when your going to need it. " in 3 reviews
  • "The Johnson and Johnson safe travels first aid kit is wonderful since it has all the requirments for a minor accident when you are away from the house." in 1 review
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
 This is a great starter kit for basic first aid needs. I gave this 4 stars because the kit leaves out things I feel are essential to have if you're on the go (which it's marketed as), but this is a 5 star kit for home use. Lots of BandAids, but lots of variety+it's cheaper than buying individual boxes of what you get inside.

Long Version:
This is a great first aid kit if you're looking for something to keep around for small cuts and scrapes. However, I removed some things and add others in order to make it more useful for my needs. I keep one on my bike/transfer it to my suitcase when I travel, and I take it with me when I do stuff outside. I keep one in my car too.

Amber S.
Mason, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the essential first aid kit. I've had it at every job I've ever had! It contains everything one might need for any situation that pops up in the course of an average day.
Breeanna B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great buy. Not to expensive and comes with a carievariety of things inside. My husband and I are both very accident prone so this has come in handy on many many occasions. Leave it in the car or under your sink and grab it when ever you have an accident.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I went on a hiking trip through Arizona this past fall and we wanted to make sure we were prepared for anything. We got this little first aid kit god forbid anything happened. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This first aid kit has the best basic essentials you would ever need for your home, office or in your care. Great to have this for any cuts, scrapes, bites. Worth the price and convenience of caring for your health. Always great to have around, never know when you might need it!
cassandra g.
East Lynn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is very seldom for me to give a five stars on a product. this particular case has saved my behind on multiple times for both my children. if its been a scrap, cut or a bug bite this has it all to take care of my children on the go. i recommend having this in your car so its easily accessible at all times. you cant beat having a happy child after they fall down.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
You never have enough first aid supplies around I want to look great about this container is that you could buy the stuff to refill it I'm not like some products you can't because I don't give you enough space or not from the whole bunch and this does is perfect to put in the car or take on a trip if you go camping great thing to have
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a great first aid kit to take on a trip, camping, for just beginning to build a medicine cabinet with safety essentials, or to keep in a car. It has everything you need except peroxide and is so convenient. I will be purchasing one of these for my own apartment when I move out next month.
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
This is such a convenient shape and size, and it has most everything you would need for very basic first aid! I always have one in my gym bag and my car just in case, and I've been so glad to have it many times. It also has enough room to allow you to add little extras, like different pain medication or remedies for bug bites.
Cassidy L.
Orland Park, IL
Nice little travel kit to throw in the car or have around the house. I wish it had a few more things but its big enough to add my own ace bandage or small scissors. I wish it came with something for bug bites/stings since that is a huge problem during the summer months. Overall though, good value for the price.
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
How much does this cost??
Ricardo M.
Berwyn, IL
How much does it cost, where can you find it