BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson & Johnson Red Cross All-Purpose First Aid Kit 1 Each see more...

Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
My mom bought this for me while I was away in college and it came in handy so many times. I cut my finger with an xacto knife more than once and the neosporin packs and various band aids were life savers. To anyone who is accident prone or has an accident prone child I highly recommend getting this kit.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
This is a great all-inclusive first aid kit that is perfect for the family medicine cabinet. it covers all the first aid basics and it's nice to have everything all in one place. we've also added odds and ends to our kit over time.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this! We keep one in the house always, I have a ruff little boy who is always finding himself with a boo boo. Its always good to keep one of these when theres a little one around or just because anything can happen!
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
Great first aid kit! Has almost everything you'd ever need. Could have tape for all the gauze they give you or more antibacterial cream because I tend to run out pretty quickly. Great for families and to have at home.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This is a great product to have I have one in my house and in the car, you never know when you might need a kit, it is well put together and has a good variety of the basic first aid kit.
Brooke B.
I could always use this go in my back pack. everyone is always asking me for band aids and all kinds of stuff. But tees come in handy when you need them.
Charlotte B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This kit is kept at home and it contains more than the car version I keep. While it is not an exhaustive kit it was a great start!
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, FL
I have multiple kits throughout the house, car, multiple bags for quick packing.
First aid kit with the essentials for home or office. This has come in very handy many times. Great price also.
Brittany W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love it. No complaints at all, lasted a long time in our house even with a four year old!