BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Janki B.
This is the only floss that I use! I used to opt for the Glide floss, but i find that the thickness of those are way too skinny to get the stuff in between my teeth. REACH does it right because the thickness is perfect, the flavor isn’t stingy strong, and a little carton lasts me forever!
Ashley R.
Fort Campbell
I would say this is probably the best dental floss, hands down. It gets all the nitty gritty stuff out of my teeth like popcorn shells and steak. The price for this floss is a little much BUT you get what you pay for. And nice teeth are worth it!
Jayde N.
Factoryville
Simple product that gets the job done without any unnecessary plastic. One package lasts one person many months, based on using it once a day and using about 5 inches at a time. Unfortunately, it tends to fray, but it's a minor problem.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
This has been my dental floss for years! It doesn't irritate my gums and doesn't break easily, so I always go back to it. The minty flavor is a nice touch and helps me feel refreshed in between brushing.
Kelli H.
Kenton, OH
If being honest I only buy it cause I need it and it's cheap. 9/10 recommend will repurchase