BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Angie S.
Selden, NY
This helped my stomach so much when on vacation I ate something that did not agree with me so I stopped and picked this up right away. Love the taste not to harsh just the right amount of minty flavor and settled my stomach quickly. My number one go to if I am ever feeling under the weather. Fast acting and relief.
Ana H.
Converse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was a faithful fan of the pink stuff, one day my teenage son had a really bad stomach ache. I bought the Milanta chewable for him, and it had a pretty fast relieve. Very impressed.
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These helped a lot . I had a stomach issue going on for a couple weeks and I needed some help. These are easy to chew and have a pretty good taste without the nasty after taste.
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These helped me a lot . I had had a stomach thing going on for a week and I needed some help. They are easy to chew and have a great taste
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
This stuff actually works well. i like the flavor, its actually pretty tasty. i also trust the brand too. i give 5 stars
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
This is great for heart burn and acid reflux. I get acid reflux all the time so i use this a lot. It works fast also
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product, used this before I found out I had ulcers! Then got a script. But these did help. Yes recommend
Amanda H.
Carrollton
These help rather quickly. The taste is fine it's not awful or anything. The price is good too.
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works very effective helps with stomach issues. ..not a big fan of the flavor though
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've never tried the mints, do they help?
Heather B.
Does this work?
Nikita T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've never had mylanta. How effective is it?
Joesbel H.