Johnson & Johnson Jonnson & johnson Buddies No More Tangles Easy-Comb Conditioner 7.5 oz.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Heather M.
I use this on my 5 year old, works well and it doesn't really have an odor which is fine with me. My daughter has really love hair so I needed something that would tame her nappy hair, and I randomly found this on the shelf for a discounted price so I was a little iffy, but bought it anyways. I will continue buying this product.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
This product works well, it doesn't leave my daughter's hair greasy. Helps detangle rather easily. I'm impressed with the product.
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
This conditioner is very soft and really saturates my daughters hair. It helps me get rid of the tangles without her trying to pull her head away from the pain.