Johnson & Johnson JOJ8123 - Johnson amp; Johnson All-Purpose First Aid Kit uploaded by Kayla M.Johnson & Johnson JOJ8123 - Johnson amp; Johnson All-Purpose First Aid Kit uploaded by Kayla M.Johnson & Johnson JOJ8123 - Johnson amp; Johnson All-Purpose First Aid Kit uploaded by Tonya H.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think everyone needs first aid kits in their homes, vehicles and on the job and since many don't know how to make one or don't have the time, I give this one some credit. However I do find some of the items kind of pointless and the "tools" are super cheap and almost impossible to use (tweezers for example) and for the price they should step that up.
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Johnson and Johnson all purpose first aid kit is very useful. It has 170 items in it. When we fun out just pick up a replacement at the store. It's nice to have it all in one place and able to take camping.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Johnson & Johnson first Aid Kit is essential for wherever you may be, in the car, at home, at work, at an outdoor event and much more. For me and my household we do just that and its defiantly better to have it than not to. you won't be sorry.
ASHLEIGH S.
Great kit with a little bit of everything. The container makes it great to keep in the car for emergencies or to take on a camping trip.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
This first aid kit had everything you need for those little emergencies. I wish that it had more band-aids. I go through a ton of them.
Alissa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this first aide kit head covers all your basic necessities that you need and I keep mine in my car just in case of emergencies
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I love emergency kits especially cuz I have a 1st grader at home that gets lots of bumps and scathes when she play in school
Nicole W.
Covers the basics for someone with no first aid training, although if you have training you'll need to add several items
Amanda T.
Azusa , CA
Shahs I disk disks iDisks Josie Jalapa kaka oaken Isis kaka oh Lakeland oaks kaka kaka kaka. Kaka ksksk kaka