Baby & ToddlerChildren's SkincareBaby OilDarashop

by Darashop

#13 in Baby Oil

This unique oil is enriched with natural aloe vera - known for its skin-soothing qualities - and vitamin E, a natural skin conditioner. It forms a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss and help protect against dryness.

Johnson & Johnson Johnsons Baby Oil With Aloe Vera Vitamin E,14 oz; Helps seal in moisture so skin feels baby soft, smooth and silky; Locks in up to ten times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin; Clinically proven to be gentle and mild; Dermatologist and allergy-tested,Use to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches

Me interesa este producto. Soy amante del buen cuidar de la piel y ahora que soy mama de la de mi hija también alguien sabe si funciona y dónde la puedo conseguir
Is it good ? I know that ingredients are harmful is it true?
Este aceite es para niños alérgicos
Start your review of Johnson & Johnson Johnsons Baby Oil With Aloe Vera Vitamin E by Johnson & Johnson!
Vanna L.
Johnson & Johnson baby oil is so moisturizing and leaves skin so incredibly soft! It even works great for adults. I like to use some either in my bath or directly after a shower when skin is still damp; the aloe vera also helps provide an extra layer of hydration to skin. Highly recommended for babies and adults alike!
Claudine S.
Johnson & Johnson Johnsons Baby Oil With Aloe Vera Vitamin E by Johnson & Johnson uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby love this baby oil keep his skin moisturize and soft. Affordable doing job very well. Also use this to remove my makeup.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this baby I'll I been using it since my baby was born. I put it all over his body and I like to use it for his hair really keeps all his baby hairs out his face.
Rebecca H.
Virginia Beach
Loved using this on my kids. I like the brand and like trying the different options. Made my little ones skin nice and soft. Im a fan of J&J and the aloe vera is my new fave. It went on silky, but was not greasy. The shape of the container also made it easy t ok grasp the bottle and keep a grip.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much. I usually use it before shaving legs. It helps soften the hair follicles, which prevents razor burn. I love the smell of this and how gentle it is on the skin. I plan on continuing to purchase this for years to come!
jeneia ..
1,207 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Johnson’s products they all are so soothing and smell amazing leaving your body baby soft. Yes it’s for children but adults can definitely use them too.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I used to use this on my children when they were babies now I use it after a shower I smooth it all over especially on elbows use  in a tiny bit at the ends of my hair because I have frizzy hair and help smooth out the flyaways one weird Qs I have of this is I put it on  my scissors and bobby pins to keep them from rusting I once read somewhere where Mae West use baby oil to moisturize her  skin when asked when she was in her late 60's how she still had skin of a 30 year old
Royal B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff. Super moisturizing. It smells really good but can seem a bit strong. I use baby oil on the callused parts of my sons knees and legs, it gives them a little more moisturize than just using lotion
Brianna B.
I can't tell much of a difference between this baby oil and the original scent from Johnsons but I still enjoy this oil just as much. I recently discovered that baby oil helps with cradle cap so I bought this to help clear it up. It worked great! If you're looking to try clearing up your baby's scalp I'd recommend this product and scent with the aloe. It helps!
Shari J.
Orlando, FL
There’s nothing like a good baby oil that leaves baby smelling fresh. Something mothers can count on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaia W.
Novi, MI
il y a 3 ans
Gabby I. il y a 2 ans
Yes you can I also use it as make up remover it doesn't leave you that dry skin
Sheenkai J.
North Windham, CT
il y a 3 ans
Jessica G. il y a 2 ans
Yes the gel oil is better in my opinion not so runny. Also so many lotions are out with juju oil and so many vitamins!