BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's - Baby Oil Aloe Vera, 20 oz., 2-Pack : Mild formula Locks in up to 10x more moisture see more...

• I heard that you can use this for tanning does it work? 1 Answers
  • "It makes skin soft and it is so gentle." in 1 review
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves her massage with the Johnsons Baby Oil with Aloe Vera. It smells good and she doesn’t smell and look oily all day. It moisturizes so well and keeps her skin hydrated all day. Even when she’s crawling around the house in her onesie the whole day, her knees are well moisturized and don’t get dry! The Aloe Vera helps in giving the skin an extra layer of hydration. It’s a good value product that works well!!
Diana L.
Bayside, NY
I think I had an allergic reaction to this oil! (which never happens). I've used the regular Johnson's baby oil in the past both on my body and even on my face as a makeup remover. However, I recently bought the aloe vera version, and it did not go well at all. I unsuspectedly put this all over my body, arms, chest, and thought it was working well until my skin got really red, with small bumps on those areas within the next couple days. I immediately stopped using it, and knew it had to be the oil since that was the only new thing in my routine. It's been a couple weeks since and my skin is still dry on my arms and chest area- to the point where it was flaking almost like after a sun burn. I was trying to find a body oil cheaper than my Palmer's Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil but I will be sticking with that. I really wanted to like this product! But that was kind of scary.
Brianna A.
I love all things from Jonson and Johnson. I don't use this for children as I don't have any yet but I do use it for myself. My doctor actually recommended it for me to shave with. Instead of using soap I use this and it leaves my skin so soft and I feel like I can go longer without shaving too! It has a good smell too it and the aloe makes it even better! So this isn't just for babies, you adults can use it too!
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I love this baby oil!! I use this on my skin and my infant son. Our skin stays nice and moisturized for hours! You can even still feel silky smooth the next day with this!! I would deff recommend to all my friends and parents! Plus you skin never feels sticky or heavy. Leaves me feeling fresh and smooth
Breeanna B.
Spring Lake, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I get this with every baby I have. I use it to get rid of cradle cap. Apply let it sit and then apply a little more then take a baby brush and generally go in circles. With this my kids head didn't get irritated by it and their cradle cap went away within a day or 2.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love using this to remove my make up after make up remover wipes. There's more make up that comes off even after the make up wipes when I use this oil. Especially with water proof mascara. I love it!
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I truly hate baby oily , I have a phobia of being slimy and icky lmao but I always loved how easily my son's cradle cap came off with this . I recommend it for babies -A
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
This is a very inexpensive product. I use this product to shave and moisturize after I get out of the shower. It makes my skin feeling smooth and non greasy
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Mega Parent Expert
I really use this baby oil even for the hair so I use it for the skin for the hair for massaging I mean I can't live without it I highly recommend it
Anita M.
Mega Parent Expert
Best thing ever. I use this for my LO body and hair and it leaves it soft. I usually mix it with the wash or shampoo to let it sink on him.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
I heard that you can use this for tanning does it work?