BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Sarah G.
Used this in a pinch when I didn't have any facial
Moisturizer and the next morning I loved the way my skin felt. I started using it every night and I saw a difference in the moisture of my skin and decided to replace my old nightly moisturizer to this!
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
This is the only way I can get my infants cradle cap to go away and I love using it to shave my legs instead of paying for expensive gels and creams. It leaves my legs silky and my razor protected from rusting from water exposure.
Andy Kelley G.
Beaufort, NC
I have used this baby oil for 14 years. I used it for cradle cap on both babies. I have used it for dry skin in the winter and I also use it to shave my legs. It's way better then shaving cream and you will never have dry legs!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's not only for babies as everyone knows. I use it everynight after I take my evening bath to keep the dryness away and it makes my skin soft and supple.
Stephanie K.
I use Johnson and johnson baby oil on my skin in the winter months because my skin gets so dry. So far it has been working great.
Rose Ann A.
Really enjoy this product. I have used this on my children after bath time as well as myself. Great for dey skin. A little goes a long way.
Korissa h.
Somerset, KY
I love this product .
I use it for others purposes like for
Tanning and dry skin . It's great and smells wonderful .
Hannah E.
El Paso , TX
Awesome skin product, it's also good as a make up remover, it really gets the job done especially with mascara ughhhh lol
Brenda M.
Love this product! The smell is amazing and a small bottle lasts a long time!
Alichea V.
Orlando, FL
I always enjoy using baby oil from infants until elderly. I prefer to use right from shower it absorbs beautifully. Will leave your skin soft and hydrated!