BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #21 in Baby Lotion

Johnson's Baby Cream Baby Lotion: Mildness clinically proven Moisturizes for 24 hours for baby-soft skin see more...

• How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as your baby?2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby cream and...1 Answers
  • This bottle does not last long .2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
San Diego
I know this is for babies, but I have really sensitive skin and this is what I use as a moisturizer for my face and its amazing, its really gently on my skin and doesnt clog my pores
Alyssa R.
Beaver Dam, KY
We love this product in our household. I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old and use this on them daily. It smells awesome and the creamy feel is a bonus. I would suggest anyone to try this. You definitely won't regret it
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This my favorite baby lotion it smells so soft and nice just like a baby. This the one i used to used for my kids and i encourage everyone to used it you love it once you try it.
Susanna T.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this since I was a child! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. The smell is amazing bc it's not some strong perfume smells that tend to irritate my skin. I will keep buying this to use as a body lotion
Sarah S.
Reading, PA
Love Johnson's baby cream. My youngest daughter is only two months old and was born with very dry fragile skin, it was constantly peeling and flaking off. After one use, there was major improvement, now we use it twice a day, not only does she have baby soft skin, my hands have never been so soft. Also the smell is amazing.
Adrienne K.
I don't have a child that I use this on I use it for myself and it's great! I like to because there's not harsh chemicals in it for my sensitive skin. Also great during the winter as most lotions aren't thick enough seeing that this is a cream and not lotion it lasts longer on the skin.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
We put this on our newborn after every bath and it goes on so smooth and keeps her skin soft and smooth! I also love the smell of this lotion! I highly recommend this product for any baby or adult. Its also great on my skin and keeps my skin soft!
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
This particular scent real is not my favorite. The scent is extremely strong. It makes me feel a little uneasy using this product on a baby due to that reason. I was disappointed with this product unfortunately. I wish they used more natural ingredients.
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
I'm 20 years old and use this as my regular lotion. I've tried a lot if different lotions for my dry, sensitive skin but no lotion has worked as well as this one! It's affordable and smells absolutely delightful! I would recommend this product to parents of babies and 20 year olds like me with dry, sensitive skin. :)
Morgan J.
I have heard a lot of mix reviews on Johnson and Johnson. one in particular is that the lotion messes with breast tissue when applied to that area. its honestly very scary to me , but i also don't know if that's true but i thought id warn people so they are cautious.
Madeline Z.
Cicero , IL
Am I the only one that thinks this is so much more moisturizing than the bottled lotion?
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as your baby?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This bottle does not last long .
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby cream and baby lotion is? Are they both necessities or do you recommend just using one or the other? Same scent? Thanks :)