BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's Baby Cream Baby Lotion: Mildness clinically proven Moisturizes for 24 hours for baby-soft skin see more...

• How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as your baby?2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby cream and b...1 Answers
  • This bottle does not last long .2 Answers
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa Rosa , CA
This particular scent real is not my favorite. The scent is extremely strong. It makes me feel a little uneasy using this product on a baby due to that reason. I was disappointed with this product unfortunately. I wish they used more natural ingredients.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
We put this on our newborn after every bath and it goes on so smooth and keeps her skin soft and smooth! I also love the smell of this lotion! I highly recommend this product for any baby or adult. Its also great on my skin and keeps my skin soft!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
One of my favorite lotions to use for both myself and my son. Makes my son silky smooth without any irritation. I use this on my face and hands at night before I go to sleep.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
This is a good baby lotion. Both of my babies used it and it is gentle and smooth on their skins. I haven't had any issues with it. I would recommend this product.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cincinnati, OH
It smells good and there are no harsh chemicals in it which is important. One of my little ones has very sensitive skin. I have had no issues using this product.
Blair D.
Blair D.
Hopewell, VA
Really good baby lotion. It was very clean smelling and gentle on my babies skin. The night time lotion is by far my favorite though.
Whitlea M.
Whitlea M.
Dalhart, TX
Love this stuff! Makes my daughters skin smooth and wonderful! Not to oily! Smells like baby😉Keeps skin soft and moisturizers great!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Laredo
I love the small of johnson & Johnson baby cream I've been putting it on my son after he finishes bathing since he was a newborn
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Mega Parent Expert
Great for adult skin too! it keeps my skin really smooth and refreshed. i definitely recommend
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
South Gate, CA
Such a great baby lotion. It smells so good and leaves the skin so soft and moisturized.
Madeline Z.
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
Am I the only one that thinks this is so much more moisturizing than the bottled lotion?
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as your baby?
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
This bottle does not last long .
Donielle D.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby cream and baby lotion is? Are they both necessities or do you recommend just using one or the other? Same scent? Thanks :)