BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson & Johnson Hurt-Free® Latex Free 1in. First Aid Paper Tape.
Painless removal.
Ideal for post-surgery.
1 in. x 10 yds. (2.5 cm x 9.1m)..
Red Cross® Brand. see more...

Niki S.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
This is a great product a d goes for a decent price. It does stick a little but less than other brands.
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
So I love to use this paper tape whe you get those awful paper cuts in the tip of your fingers bc band-aids and just to big and this is just right. Try it-
Bet you will love using it to cover up those paper cuts
Madison A.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
This stuff holds great! I have to use this for when I wrap up my ankle due to ankle problems.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I love paper tape! It's really good for people who have sensitive skin because it's easy to remove and practically painless. The only downside is it's useless once it gets wet.
Katy M.
Katy M.
I carry this wherever I go. You never know when you will need it. Very great product and it is hurt free. If this is the stuff I'm thinking of, I've had to use it on myself when I got a really bad burn and needed to tape gauze on.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Works well, but I did get a mild allergic reaction to the tape. I prefer a more breathable, cloth tape
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Perfect for everyone to have in their first aid kit! Product works and is inexpensive
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
Never fails me. Have been using this for many years and keep it stoked in all of our first aid kits. Amazing!
Cristin h.
Cristin h.
I really like this product. It's good for people who are allergic to latex. It's not as painful to remove as the other tape.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
This sticks great, but not to stuck on your skin wear it rips it off when taking it off!