Johnson & Johnson Hospital Grade Gauze Pads uploaded by Daniela S.Johnson & Johnson Hospital Grade Gauze Pads uploaded by Miranda W.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Quick-Loc™ Technology Anti-leak core absorbs fluids in 1 second 10 Large Sterile Pads 4 in x 4 in #1 Thickness & Absorbency Ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns because they are extra thick and have a low-lint design to help prevent irritation. Each Pad contains 16 layers of pillow-soft cushioning that provides extra comfort when cleaning dirt and contaminants from the injured area, and may help protect from re-injury. They are the only Gauze Pads to offer Quick-Loc™ Technology with an anti-leak core that instantly absorbs and pulls fluids away from the wound. Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Hospital Grade Gauze products provide comparable to or better absorbency than the leading hospital brand gauze. A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. see more...

Buy on Target*
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
I was given a sample of Band Aid gauze pads for my review, my opinions are 100% my own. Shortly after receiving my sample, my son fell off his bike and needed more than an adhesive bandage. The gauze pad covered the entire area and he was happy with how comfortable it was. I was able to cover his arm and then wrap it with cloth tape. The gauze pad stayed in place, covered the wound well, stayed in place while my son played, then (after changing the pad) while he slept. Keeping the wound covered helped it to heal, and I will certainly be keeping these pads on hand for future injuries.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I keep these in my home for any bumps and bruises along the way. I really like these because they come from a trusted company, they work great, and are really affordable usually less than $3. My favorite part is I can use one and still know that the wound will be cleaned up and I don't have to use the whole box. I will buy again
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
My husband bought the hospital grade gauze pads for his wound he had to take care of after hernia surgery and they soak up the liquid not letting any get on him
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
My husband gets pressure sores and these bandages don't stick to the wound. They are great to help in the healing process and are not hard to take off.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
One of the best guaze brands! W9rks great and doesn't soak thru fast!! Definiteky priced grrat!
Nicole M.
Mesa, AZ
Great to use when my husband had a wound that needed to be covered and doesn't soak through fast. Worth the money and would re-purchase.