BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson & Johnson™ Heavy Duty Tape 1 In Waterproof Tape.

Water-defense® technology 100% waterproof.

1 in x 10 yds (2.5 cm x 9.1 m). see more...

afu t.
afu t.
Waianae, HI
Always good to have within your band aid box or first aid kit as most people would call it 👍🏼
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
Great tape. We are a sports family and someone is always getting hurt. I know this tape will stick even in the shower. Thanks for being waterproof
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great tape and it's actually waterproof!! I used this tape to tape up my hands when I was rowing crew. Stayed in place all practice.
Kris K.
Kris K.
This literally helped me so much when I had a bad cut and had to go in water but I didn't have any waterproof band aids
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product . Perfect for when you need to go in water but don't have waterproof stuff
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
I always keep this on hand when I baby'sit, it works very well and doesn't leave that awful sticky residue when you take it off of injuries.
Sarah Beth C.
Sarah Beth C.
Perfect for keeping bandages on. It's also great for making your own bandages with a cotton ball and taping over it. I always have it on hand, and sometimes use it for other household tasks requiring an adhesive strip. Love how easily it tears without scissors!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
Love using this product for a ton of various things....keeping bandages on when being active outdoors, keeping shin guards up, or sleeves rolled. Great product and inexpensive for longterm use.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Truly waterproof tape. We use this whenever we get bad cuts and have to use gauze instead of bandages
Brae B.
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MO
This is really waterproof but it doesn't move very well. It's really plastic-y
Nika G.
Nika G.
How waterproof is this tape?