BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #36 in Bandages

Johnson & Johnson?? 2 In x 2 In Gauze Pads.
Bonus 20% more.
Steri-ban??? medical sterilization.
+ Hospital grade.
Quick-Loc?? technology.
Anti-leak core absorbs fluids in 1 second.
12 small sterile pads (5 cm x 5 cm). see more...

Steph C.
Steph C.
Platte City, MO
I am needing these to wrap around my toe. They are pretty stiff and hard to wrap around. For being a "quilted" pad, I don't feel like they are soft around sores. The size works well, and the bleeding didn't go through. But for an overall product, I didn't care for and wouldn't recommend.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas , NV
I use gauze whenever I run out of band aids. They work just as good and absorb a lot. I bought these at Walgreens and they were around $3 so I didn't mind the price at all. I wish they would put some medical tape in there but they sale them at the same place so I don't mind
Amy G.
Amy G.
Oliver Springs
These are great items to have on hand in your house or first aid kit. Multiple different uses. They are a good product.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
They're too thin in my opinion. You have to use a lot for it to do anything.
Sash N.
Sash N.
Auckland
I always need to have this in my first aid kit. It's handy to clean up wounds, and sterilise infection with antiseptic. Affordable price, definitely would highly recommend this to others. Absolutely satisfied.