BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

No Scissors Required. 1 in. x 180 in. Flexible, Breathable Protection. No Scissors Required! Hypoallergenic. Durable, yet comfortable protection! Johnson & Johnson First Aid Secure-Comfort™ Cloth Tape is as durable as traditional tape but more lightweight and flexible for greater comfort.  This soft and silky fabric tape moves with your body without pinching or binding so it is more comfortable to wear. Breathable! Johnson & Johnson First Aid Secure-Comfort™ Cloth Tape is made with an open-weave fabric that allows your skin to breathe and makes it easier to remove with less residue than traditional tapes. No scissors required! Simply unwind to the desired length and tear at the special tear line for a perfect cut every time! The Power To Heal® ~ A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. The Red Cross design is a registered trademark o see more...

Kasha P.
With three young boys in our home, this is a must! We have to wrap cuts on our boys feet and hands multiple times a year and this tape is wonderful! It holds well through washing and for long periods of time, even on rowdy boys.
Irene  C.
This tape is definitely not the tape used in a hospital for dressings but it does thrip. For those with sensitive skin. It is t very good on areas that bend as it stretches.
Courtney D.
Beaver Falls, PA
A must have in our home! My husband is a machinist and often he gets slight injuries Mai lot on his hands. This tape is not only comfortable for him but it also stays on and allows the wound to heal at his hands on messy job!
Easy to use, I sprained my ankle. Used this product I had no dought about it once I started unrolling. Sticky, I've also used it with cotton for minor cuts.
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
Works great- band aides rarely last for me with my kids, and tend to fall off between baths, cooking, and whatever else. I hAve much better luck with this.
Virginia P.
Hiram, GA
Perfect for all the boo-boos that require a little more sticky because of rough/tough boy playing. Stays on and still easy to remove when needs changing.
Alexis
I like this tape. It is very easy to use and it holds its place. Doesn't budge and keeps dirt and debris out of the wound.
Dominique J.
Middle River, MD
This tape is great for active kids. It's sticks to itself and not to your child's skin. It is easily removed with no pain.
Great! Works great and sticks to itself. Definitely worth buying over off brand, and especially if you have a coupon!
Kelly T.
Evansville, IN
Sometimes has trouble sticking. Specially if you are in sports and your sweating. But nice rather then that!

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.