BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

First aid kit see more...

Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Nottingham, MD
This is the best ointment for any type of injury!!! I swear by this product but I cannot find it anywhere!! I have the smallest bit of it left from years ago and it heals all minor scrapes and burns or scabs almost overnight! I must find this again!
Angela G.
Angela G.
I domt like this product because of my already oily skin. I think it would help you if you had dry skin but not skin like mine.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
First aid kit comes in handy and for any occasion can keep almost anywhere for any emergency
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Charleston, WV
Great for any and all boo boos lol bug bites or skin rashes we use a lot always have at least Two tubes on hand at all times take one in my bag when we go out
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
Great antibiotic ointment for minor cuts and scrapes. Took away burning belief and cleaned cut
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I just had this out today for my husband, he got some bad bites on his arm and I put Johnson's first aid cream on them and my husband said it took affect ride away, its great for a lot of things, I keep 2 tubes in the house at all times. This is a great product and I will continue to buy it always.