BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Clean & Clear Morning Burst In, Shower Facial, 4 oz see more...

• I used to love this but can't find it anywhere! Is it still available?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and thought it dried out their face? I notice ...1 Answers
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this face wash before my face started to break out due to other reasons, but I loved it. I've never had any problems with it and my skin is very sensitive. You can pretty much find it anywhere, i would buy it again if i could! it's refreshing and makes you feel awake!
Alicen A.
Alicen A.
Los Angeles, CA
To me this is just average face soap. It does clean your face well but there really is nothing special about it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not work well on my face. i woke up the next day with red spots and my face felt super dry and itchy.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Minot, ND
I use this everyday! Smells great and keeps my face clean all day! There is nothing else I will use love it.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Anderson, CA
Awesome scent and leaves my face feeling clean. Doesn't do anything for acne, unfortunately.
Iveth  P.
Iveth P.
It's a great product that refreshes your skin and wakes you up in the morning :)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Typically I use Clinique acne face wash bar but when I travel this is my go to! I have always had great results, and I have extremely oily skin!
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
I really like this product. It doesn't dry out my skin!! It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I really recommend this product
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Rialto, CA
It's a nice cleanser for the mornings. It refreshes your face and make you feel awake.
Mariane A.
Mariane A.
Newark, NJ
This is really great!!! I love, have a incredible effect!!! It is not so expensive and you can find in anywhere!!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this but can't find it anywhere! Is it still available?
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
Has anyone used this and thought it dried out their face? I notice this a lot with facial scrubs and its tough on my skin.