Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 20 CT

BY BAND-AID #31 in Bandages

Johnson + Johnson Band-Aid® Brand Adhesive Bandages - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Nickelodeon™. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cari đź’‹.
Davis, CA
I may be an adult, but I still think you should have a little fun with your stuff. Even bandaids! I have loved teenage mutant ninja turtles for years (the originals) and I don't get cut or injured fairly often. But having fun little things like bandaids always cheers me up, and who doesn't want to be cheered up after they injure themselves?! I think fun bandaids like this also encourage kids to want to bandage up. Some kids might not want something covering an injury cuz they might think it'll hurt more, but show them these and I'm sure they'd be ecstatic to put one on!
Jennifer Y.
These bandages work great for kids "boo-boos". They have fun pictures of ninja turtles on them that my boys love and keep their scraps and cuts clean. We always add a little antibiotic cream as well. They stick well enough but do need to replaced if they get wet frequently.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
My boys absolutely love these. They love the characters. They hold up well, even with how rough they are. They last pretty long if needed. The price is also very great, where I don't mind repurchasing at all. Would definitely recommend to other moms, your kids would love it.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
These are the best. They get used for real boo boos. They get used for pretend boo boos. My girls love their turtles and mom loves the fact that my kids leave them on for more then 10 seconds
Erin P.
London, ON
My kids love these bandaids, I find they don't peal it off when it has characters on it! Sometimes they'll try to fake a ouchie just to get a bandaid. I like them because they stay on all day and don't loose it's stick and come off! I can usually find come good ones at the dollarstore but other then that usually Walmart