Johnson & Johnson 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST for ASTIGMATISM 90 Pack Contact Lenses

1-Day ACUVUE & reg MOIST & reg Contact Lenses for Astigmatism are a daily disposable contact lens offering the hygiene and convenience of a fresh lens every day for individuals who suffer from astigmatism. Now, you can have consistently clear and comfortable vision from the moment you put them in, to the moment you toss them at the end of the day. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson. Offers the widest available range in the market for a DD toric lens. ACUVUE's BLINK STABILIZED#8482 lens design results in minimal lens rotation from eye movements, which helps to maintain clear and stable vision all day long. LACREON & reg Technology retains moisture to keep your eyes moist and comfortable until the end of the day. Due to manufacturer pricing policies, this lens is not eligible for coupons, promotions or other discounts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson & Johnson 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST for ASTIGMATISM 90 Pack Contact Lenses!
Best contacts ever ! I have dry eyes and wearing contacts is a task for me ! I tried several different brand but nothing worked ! Then my doc recommended me these dailies and omg they are like the best ! I wear them every single day for like 13-14 hours without any issues !
Glen Allen , VA
Seriously my eyes feel so much better wearing these contacts. The flares from headlights at night are now much less invasive due to these guys. Also I’ve been wearing contacts for years and I barely notice I’m wearing them at all! This is an added bonus for someone who is picky about putting anything near my eye.
Good. I don't like it so much. But it is good.. I hope to try another products which is helping out with cleaning the face softly and moisturizing it gently. Iam so excited to see what you can present for me and then I can tell you what is my opinion.
Stamford, CT
Great contacts! I started wearing one days after contracting an eye infection for poorly cleaned contacts. I will never go back to anything other than one days. It's so convenient to be able to take your contacts out at the end of the night and just throw them away instead of cleaning and storing them. These contacts keep my eyes moist and are very comfortable. Something else I noticed with these contacts is that if you accidentally get makeup on them it doesn't cause a permanent smear on them like my previous contacts. Instead it easily comes off with a few blinks. Super satisfied with these!
Chino Hills , CA
Only contacts I can wear! I have very dry eyes I can leave contacts on for more than 8-10 hours or my eye will be so uncomfortable! The older I get the harder it is for me to wear contacts! I love this because I can wear them and once I'm done I throw them away! Yes it can get expensive, but if I know I'm only going to need them for special occasions they actually save me money. I wear my glasses 75% of the time so they are perfect for me!
Dakota Dunes, SD
These are the only contacts I have ever used but I do love them and see no reason to switch it up. They don't irritate my eyes at all and do their job well! They are easy for me to put in and take out. They do get a little dry late at night, but it's around the time I'd take them out anyway so it doesn't bother me. I would recommend to give these a try!
Grass lake, MI
I'm not going to lie, these are very expensive. but search websites that offer new member discounts and get as many as you can (a year i normally do) and you will save a bit. I recently went to the eye doctor and they fitted me for two cheaper brands and neither would stick to my eye because of the curvature of my eye. Therefore these are the only contacts that work for me and I have been using them for 5 years.
Calgary, AB
I usually wear the regular Acuvue Oasis lenses and I find them very hydrating. With the dailies I find them quite drying actually. I don't know if it's just my eyes or the product but I find myself always having to keep eyedrops on me when I wear the dailies. These are still a comfortable fit until later on in the day. Good for if you're going swimming or on a road trip and want something disposable. Wouldn't wear consistently though.
Somerville, NJ
These are my absolute favorite contacts in the world. I've tried so many before and none are as comfortable and convenient as these. I feel so clean knowing I can throw these out at the end of the day and never have to worry about changing contact solution.
I feel like if you are a makeup wearer, you would love these! Cleaning contacts can be very difficult, I always used to get makeup oils on them! It is worth it to buy the dailies and not have to upkeep them! I do not feel they are any less quality than the non disposable ones. Nothing beats the feeling of putting in fresh contacts every morning!

Looking for your answer?