Johnson & Johnson 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST for ASTIGMATISM 90 Pack Contact Lenses

1-Day ACUVUE & reg MOIST & reg Contact Lenses for Astigmatism are a daily disposable contact lens offering the hygiene and convenience of a fresh lens every day for individuals who suffer from astigmatism. Now, you can have consistently clear and comfortable vision from the moment you put them in, to the moment you toss them at the end of the day. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson. Offers the widest available range in the market for a DD toric lens. ACUVUE's BLINK STABILIZED#8482 lens design results in minimal lens rotation from eye movements, which helps to maintain clear and stable vision all day long. LACREON & reg Technology retains moisture to keep your eyes moist and comfortable until the end of the day. Due to manufacturer pricing policies, this lens is not eligible for coupons, promotions or other discounts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson & Johnson 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST for ASTIGMATISM 90 Pack Contact Lenses!
These are my favorite contacts by far. I have astigmatism in both eyes, and I do wear dailies. These leave my eyes feeling refreshed and I can keep these in for over 14 hours without feeling dry eyed.
Nottingham, NH
I'm new to contacts and was given these and 2 weeks to try. These are hands down way more comfortable to wear and easier to put in. I have had no issues. A little costly but so far it seems worth it.
Plantsville, CT
I have been using these contacts for about two years now and they have been pretty good. They are usually comfortable but once in a while they irritate my eyes and I end up wearing my glasses.
Manteca, CA
Not the best out there, but is functional. I have tried many different contact lens brands and I judge largely based on comfortability, which I would say this is right about average. I have clinically evaporative dry eyes, as in the composition of my tears breaks up much faster than it should due a deficiency in the glands at my eyelid margins (or "waterline", as it's called in the beauty world). This deficiency causes my average contact lens wear time to decrease significantly, and there is no exception with this particular line of contacts. There are only a couple of CL lines that I can wear for a whole day, and unfortunately this one can only last maybe 3-5 hours at most without becoming so dry and irritating that I need to pluck them out and put my glasses back on.
Hollis, NY
When I first started using these contacts, I noticed that the solution that they come in somewhat irritated my eyes, so I realized I had to adjust by sometimes using my own contact solution. Over a few uses, my eyes seemed to have adjusted. I wear these contacts for much more than 12 hours a day (no naps taken) and I never had to put eye drops in. When I do take naps, they feel brand new after I use a few contact eye drops!
I love how well the adjust for my astigmatism and they're really so perfect. I love these contacts so much
Sanford, FL
The Johnson & Johnson 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST for ASTIGMATISM 90 Pack Contact Lenses are the best! Before switching to 1-Day I had terrible allergy problems and my eyes always itched. Now, I have no allergy problems and my eyes are no longer consistently red. I would definitely recommend these lenses to anyone who has allergy issues!
Spokane Vly, WA
These are very comfortable. I wear them now that my eyes are too dry for day/night contacts. They are floppier than other contacts so they flip more easily when I insert them into my eyes, but I'm pleased to be able to wear a contact again. I would definitely recommend to others.
Antioch, IL
Unfortunately these dry out my eyes real fast. I have to wear dailys because of an eye condition I have. They are also a little harder to put in my eye in my opinion. They always turn inside out.
Purchased at: Target
I really like it and it comes with 90 contacts so u have 45 day wear just wish I was like a weakly wear but love it
More comfortable that the clariti one days! Not as drying on the eye. Easy to take out cause they are very thin!

Looking for your answer?