BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's Baby Cotton Buds are made from 100% pure cotton to safely clean all those delicate areas. see more...

Liz D.
lefkosa
This is my favorite and the best cotton bud i have used. It’s not hard and It cleans the ear nicely, it is the perfect size for the ear and the wool doesn’t remove while using it. It is very affordable and i always buy it.Johnson Cotton Buds 100
Nibras S.
Baghdad,Iraq
I always buy this buds for me and my family. I sometimes use it to remove my mascara. It’s better than many other buds l used . Pros. It’s meet my expectations. I recommend it because it is so nice and soft on the skin
alanna h.
Maidstone, Maidstone
I use these a lot to remove excess mascara, to take off my nail polish to cleaning my ears, all round great products, versatile, cheap and reliable. I always have a stash of them
Steph H.
You can use these in various ways. I use these cotton buds to remove snobs from my daughters nose when they’re easy to reach but I also use them while I’m drawing as they’re amazing for blending and shading, I wouldn’t be able to do it without them!
Megha S.
I always carry a supply in my make-up bag for removing mascara and cleaning. When I apply my mascara sometimes my eyelashes touch my skin (above and below the eye) and these cotton buds quickly remove the marks. Really good value for money.
Sash N.
Auckland
I always choose this brand over others. These cotton buds are much thicker and softer compared to other brands I've tired. I use it to clean my cuticles and clean up nail polishes. Very satisfied with this product. Definitely would buy this again and again.
Shriya M.
London, Middlesex
Super soft and gentle cotton buds. I use them for make up and nail polish. The are great for small precise clean ups around the nails and eye areas.
Noora M.
cairo
These are the best cotton buds Ever! It cleans my ears completely and doesn’t hurt your ear at all..
Abeer A.
kuwait
Soft and greAt to clean up real wel, it does feel a little harsh in my ear sometimes when i clean it