Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

Does anyone else use this with a Clarisonic?

Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Orlando, Fl
4 years ago
No but I'll have to try that!!!
Kara G.
Kara G.
New Haven, MI
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes I use this with my clarisonic and I love it because of the way it makes my skin feel smooth and doesn't over dry. It also is very good at taking off makeup, so much that when I don't want to use a makeup remover I just skip it altogether I am so glad my dermatologist recommended this soap to me.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
4 years, 6 months ago
I haven't, but I would try this
TIffany N.
TIffany N.
Lawrenceville, GA
4 years, 10 months ago
YES!!! It's the best face wash ever. It cleans my face without giving that drying effect many other face washes cause.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Wright City, MO
5 years ago
I have the Olay version of the Clarisonic and it works great with it.
Sharnise M.
Sharnise M.
Palm Coast, FL
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes I use it and I love it with my Clarisonic! My skin feels just right after cleaning because it doesn't overly dry my skin out.