Johnson And Johnson Baby Powder Original, 1.5 oz uploaded by Johnson And Johnson Baby Powder Original, 1.5 oz uploaded by Radwa m.Johnson And Johnson Baby Powder Original, 1.5 oz uploaded by ايناس ع.

BY JOHNSONS BABY CARE #6 in Baby Powder

Johnson And Johnson Baby Powder Original, 1.5 oz ; UPC: 381370030010 see more...

💋Yęšşëňïå 💋.
Hanford
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing product for my son, i love how gentle it is. The price isn’t too bad. I’ve bought so many throughout this year.
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I've used this on my two kids, I have used it as a dry shampoo for my hair, I have used it on my patients. I LOVE this. And it's cheap.
Indhira F.
Bronx, NY
I love this baby powder. The smell is so good. Everybody in my house use this baby powder. Also it has a good price.
Purchased at: Macy's
Sou completamente apaixonado por todosnosnprodutos da Johnson, minha filha só tem 3 meses, mais mesmo antes dela nascer eu sou dava os produtos. A pele dela fica macia, não assa e o cheiro é incrível . Recomendo demais :)
Madeha N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Honestly this is the best powder I have come across. I cant think of using any other powder on my kids. It gives my kids amazing fragrance. At times even I use it to get that amazing fragrance. I dont think they need any improvements.
Claire w.
EH329BJ
I love this Johnston and Johnston baby powder. It smells amazing too. And runs right into the skin. The packaging is nice and easy to use. I am a repeated user. I don’t think there is any room for improvement. I would recommend this.
Lace W.
Listowel , ON
I use this with every diaper change when my daughter was first born and to this day at almost 2 years old she has never had diaper rash. Highly recommend
Sany J.
These like have been used for ages now !! Just love the smell apt for babies . They are very good for baby skin not harsh .
Andreina L.
Doral, FL
Quién no lo ha usado ?
Me gusta su olor, y en producto en general. Esta mas que recomendado su compra
Zahraa H.
subah al salem block 7 , street 1, avenue 10, Home 14, floor 2.
Really like it I am 22 years old and I use it since I was born by my parents and until now we use it i5 is really fresh and good for kids and adults