Johnny's Fine Food Inc Johnny's Seasoning Salt, 8.5-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Laura E.

BY JOHNNY'S FINE FOOD INC #62 in Salt

Johnny's Seasoning Salt. 8.5-ounce bottle. Pack of two bottles. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shuston S.
LYNNWOOD, WA
This is my go to. Perfect for #InfluensterEats. I use this in almost all of my recipes. Great on salmon and asparagus to simple meals like scrambled eggs. Highly recommended. You can purchase at any of your local grocery stores. I'd recommend Costco because it's huge and cheap!
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
If you don't own this seasoning already you need to get your hands on this! You can buy it at your local grocery store and it's not very expensive! Gives good amazing flavor and I would highly recommend adding this to your spice collection
Laura E.
I have a fairly unhealthy obsession with Johnny's Seasoning Salt. I have been putting it on most everything for years! We go through it so often that we use the 16 oz container, but it does come in larger and smaller sizes. If I had to pick one food to recommend Johnny's on, it'd be potatoes. So good.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I can not cook any sort of meat with out first rubbing it down with Johnny's seasoning salt! It is a cooking staple in my household! From sprinkling it on top of popcorn to hard boiled eggs, it is a must have for any household!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is just the zest that a too- bland dish needs. It's an easy and inexpensive way to high power pump some flavor into your cooking. I especially like using it for chicken or fish based dishes that aren't already salted.
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Good for people who enjoy cooking with poultry, good with chicken and Steak! Highly recommend and it is in my cabinet regularly! Buy buy buy it! Enjoy it and your meals! Definitely a crowd pleasing taste!
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
Great seasoning for just about anything. it goes well with anything from eggs to steak. I love salt seasonings but hate using just pain salt. you can buy it just about anywhere seasonings are sold.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a pretty delicious seasoning salt. I especially like it to season my fries, although it is good for any dish that is a little too bland! It's versatile and can be a quick dash of flavor for any dish.
Brooke C.
My husband puts this on pretty much everything! It's very versatile and the flavors go great over grilled veggies, scrambled eggs, pork, just about anything.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I cannot go without this stuff! It adds the perfect taste to everything. I use it on, or in everything damn near. I will always be a Johnnys lover.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
It used to have MSG, does it still?