Johnny B Street Cream

by Johnny B

Adds shine. Never sticky. Holds any style. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnny B Street Cream!
Spiro M.
New York City
My mother is a hairdresser and I have been fortunate enough to attend the IBS hair show a couple of times! The first time I went with the intention of finding the best hair care product I could possibly find. Needed something with hold, but not too shiny, smelled good, went on wet or dry, and could last! The gods of hair must have heard my calling because Johnny B was there selling this very street cream! I bought 3 there at the hair show for 8 dollars a piece, and have been buying the product non stop ever since! Well that hair show was 6 years ago, and my only regret is that I never found it sooner! Cheapest I found it was on amazon! If you dig you can find a 2 pack of the larger (4.5) for around 12.00! With free shipping if you're prime!!!! If not feel free to support the brand at johnnybhaircare.com
Cassie B.
Carmel, IN
Johnny B Street Cream uploaded by Cassie B.
My husband wears this every day and it smells amazing even the next day! Holds up great. I love that his hair is still soft and not that sticky, wet look. Pretty easy to put in and has enough setting time to redo anything if needed.
Melanie L.
Apache Jct, AZ
One of my favorite by far ! I recommend to every one and anyone ! Holds very nice I use it on any color hair and mostly for a side style amazing value not pricey you get what you pay for , I love love love it
Alex J.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Johnny B Street Cream, 2.25 Ounce
Started using this street cream after using my axe hair cream. Great stuff. Does not take much to keep hair stiff and in place all day. Use everyday. Worth the extra cost
Sean B.
milford ma
Review for: Johnny B Street Cream, 2.25 Ounce
I use this hair cream on my beard to keep down frizzing and maintain an attractive shape. The product is light dries with out residue and has a pleasant smell also super affordable and a little goes a long way!
Oaklee K.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Johnny B Street Cream, 2.25 Ounce
I love this "gel." I work in a kid's hair salon, and this is one of the most common things we'll use in boys hair. I wouldn't necessarily call it a gel, because it truly is more like a cream. It has such a nice consistency, it's not too sticky, waxy, or goopy. It's nice to rub in your hands and smooth down a boys hair cut, and it has a matte finish as well; so it doesn't have that wet look. It's so easy to use and gives you a nice hold, without looking like there is a lot of product in it!
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I wore my hair in a short buzz cut for a few years and decided i wanted a change. I grew my hair out on top and I needed a hair product. I have very thick, strong hair so i needed something with hold but i didnt want hard hair (ouch). My stylist recommended the Johnny B Street Cream and I love it!! It holds without making my hair hard and it smells GREAT! Holds all day, but if you need to touch it up, just run damp fingers through the hair and you're good to go! Highly recommended!
member-eea14af24
Holds hair in place like a gel. once applied to the hair , and someone plays with your hair it will start to get flaky.
Teresa B.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff was amazing!! and ir smelled so good. i used this when i was growing out my pixie cut (i shaved the side of my head) and when the hair was growing out i used this stuff to tame it and make it settle down so my hair wont be sticking up all awkward looking!! i used different pomades to tame my crazy side shave and this product was the only one that worked...Even my husband loves it!
Ashley F.
Jacksonville, FL
Good hold, great smell! Works well when styling hair. Normally use it with a hair dryer. Not all products work well with heat like this one. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?