BY JOHNNY B

Never Flakes. No alcohol. For all hair types A protein rich gel that provides volume even to fine hair, and shine to all textures. It is never sticky, greasy, or oily, and rinses out easily with water. Johnny B. Gel is perfect grooming for spiky and funky styles. Earth friendly and cruelty free. . see more...

Sammi C.
Laporte, IN
I found Johnny B about 7 years ago at America's Beauty Show and I loved it. I recommend it to a lot of my male clients who are looking for something outside of American Crew and Redken.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only product my boyfriend uses. It will not take any other gel but this one because he is a little high maintenance. It is very durable and lasts forever. It varies on the cost but my boyfriend gets it for about $15 but only at a certain salon. He claims it is well worth your money better than any other gel
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
Johnny B products are great for anyone, but I love using these products on my two boys. They like to wear spikey or combed to the side...either style and these products work great! They don't cause white flakes and don't get gunky.
lucy m.
My boyfriend loves this product we bought it at a salon where he gets his hair cut. It smells great and holds without flaking, "this is the best gel you can get" in his words. Its also a great price what more can you want. And ladies it will be a good gift for your boyfriend (;
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
My brother is obsessed with this product. They use it at the shop he gets his hair cut and he became a fan. It also smells very good and can keep a good hold. I recommend and the packaging is nice too
Alejandra L.
Yakima, WA
Strong hold on this product. I use it for work to slick my hair back in a bun and it holds my baby hairs back well too so they don't ever curl up when i use this product
Lizzette S.
Johnny B products are great I love them! My son and husband use this everyday and they love it as well! The hold is really good and long lasting. Would buy this again they love it way to much.
Elizabeth g.
I love this hair gel. This is my boyfriend's holy grail product. It smells great, easy to take off at the end of day and it doesn't flake or get super sticky.
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ
I use this everyday on my 5 year olds hair and it's amazing. It doesn't flake and holds up all day death his constant running and rolling around.
Zulema G.
Paramount , CA
This product works very well on both female and male hair. My boyfriend owns this product and I find myself using it on myself sometimes too.
Denisse G.
Is this the same blue Johnny B gel just different packaging? Or is it a different formula?