Johnny B Mode Styling Gel

by Johnny B

Intensely Thick. Won t build up. For all hair types Designed differently from any other gel, its unique structure makes any style possible to create! This powerful gel gives you the control and muscle to tame difficult hair. What is your mode? .

I'm looking for a gel that doesn't get white flakes when it's dry. Have any curly haired person used this? Is it great on curly hair?
Start your review of Johnny B Mode Styling Gel!
Anaeka E.
My husband loves this stuff! Works great for short hair and doesn't look too shiny.
Harvey D.
Los Angeles, CA
In my opinion I think the styling gel is really good for people who have a long and straight hair it kind of doesn't work for people with curly hair for some reason it isn't quite pricey but it's the right amount
Lindsay C.
Ponchatoula, LA
This stuff is pretty amazing! It smells wonderful and holds extremely well without the build up most gels have. I use this to spike my 2 year old son's hair and it lasts through nap time!
Alexa R.
Mission, TX
I use this to help my little brother get ready and sometimes I'll use it on myself but it does not make your hair feel crunchy and for a 6 year old boy who couldn't keep his hair up for like 2 hours this keeps his hair up until the next morning shower and doesn't pull at his hair love it!
diane M.
I use this on my boys hair.. I like how it don't turn white and flaky. And how you don't have to use a lot on hair to keep it down!
Kayla M.
Tornado, WV
I use this for my husband and son and it keeps their hair in place. It has a great smell as well and easy to use.
Barbara C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this with my boys hair and it's amazing! It doesn't have any buildup or discoloring in the hair. Hold is amazing! After school their hair is exactly the same!! Love this gel and have been using it for over a year now!
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
I use this gel at the salon I work at and clients love it and love the smell of it too.
Lizbeth C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I rarely use gels. My husband uses gels more often than I do. Of all the gels we've tried Johnny B gels are our favorite. They smell so nice, won't make your hair white and it doesnt build up!
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
This gel is amazing keeps my little brothers hair in place all day I would recommend to others