Johnny B Mode Gel 6.7 oz

by Johnny B

Johnny B Mode Gel 6.7 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnny B Mode Gel 6.7 oz!
Karol C.
Purchased at: Cookies by Design
It’s a really good product, my kid uses it without water and it’s good. It doesn’t look like wet hair, it’s like dry hair. This is amazing, I love it. I think is perfect for each occasion that you need it. Try it, you will love it!
Juan S.
Albuquerque
This gel really is a great holding gel I would recommend it is is an ok value but I love it, if you use this do not mess with ur hair it will make flakes and make your hair have white flakes.
Amber T.
Biddeford, ME
My son and fiancée use Johnny B and they are two very handsome men! Keeps their hair styled all day. Even after wearing a hat, the hair is still held perfectly! A little pricey, but they love it! And makes them smell so good too!

Looking for your answer?