Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Kasey P.Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Abby C.Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Lily C.

BY JOHNNY B

Buy on Beauty ...
Jesus B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this product. This is one of the best hair gels I’ve ever used in my whole entire life, not only smells great but it Also does a great job of holding your hair in place you don’t get those white flakes and you don’t get flimsy hair once you apply the gel on your hair and comb it it’ll last all day.
Lily C.
Valley view, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband is in love with this product it makes his hair nice and it doesn't get flakes throughout thebday or a white over look. I don't mind it myself because it's smells wonder in his hair lol . This is the only thing he will use .Only Johnny B.
love love love it keeps a smile on his face !!😍 He has all your line . Must have for his list of go to hair products 😊
Allen L.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely loved this gel!! Would definitely recommend other to buy it, may be a bit pricy but it's honestly worth it , smells amazing and it washes off super easily , no improvement needed this product is simply amazing
Holly V.
Alexandria, VA
My boyfriend uses this. I do not like the smell very much but it does not seem to bother him at all. It works well and is reasonably priced. I deducted stars because of the odor however it may not be bad to others.
Ximena M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dad and brother use this almost everyday it keeps their hair up and doesn't make it look greasy definitely met expectations and last a long while. This smells amazing and is perfect as it is they couldn't love any other hair product more.
Abby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love using this gel for my son because not only does it have a lovely scent, it's not overwhelming and it has great hold! It doesn't get flaky after a whole day's run. I definitely recommend it!
Kasey P.
Dayton, TN
My husband loves this gel. No other gel will do. Can't bring anything home from drugstore or Walmart. This is it for him. Says it holds without making it too stiff or crunchy and lasts all day.
Yvette G.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this and I absolutely love it! It leaves his hair looking nice & smells really good! I can tell he enjoys it because he keeps on repurchasing it!
Amelia R.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this stuff he uses it everyday he swears by it doesn't flake or turn your hair white has a nice perfumed masculine smell kinda expensive though
Brittany D.
phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel smells awesome. It doesnt make my hair to hard when i put it on. My brothers and father love it and so do i.
Jazmin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other sizes does it come in?