Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Kasey P.Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Abby C.Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Lily C.

BY JOHNNY B

Buy on Beauty ...
Allen L.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely loved this gel!! Would definitely recommend other to buy it, may be a bit pricy but it's honestly worth it , smells amazing and it washes off super easily , no improvement needed this product is simply amazing
Abby C.
I personally love using this gel for my son because not only does it have a lovely scent, it's not overwhelming and it has great hold! It doesn't get flaky after a whole day's run. I definitely recommend it!
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
This gel is amazing I use this on my male clients it's not only a great product on the hair it smells amazing
Lily C.
Weslaco, TX
My husband is in love with this product it makes his hair nice and it doesn't get flakes throughout thebday or a white over look. I don't mind it myself because it's smells wonder in his hair lol . This is the only thing he will use .Only Johnny B.
love love love it keeps a smile on his face !!😍 He has all your line . Must have for his list of go to hair products 😊
Holly V.
Alexandria, VA
My boyfriend uses this. I do not like the smell very much but it does not seem to bother him at all. It works well and is reasonably priced. I deducted stars because of the odor however it may not be bad to others.
Ximena M.
Memphis, TN
My dad and brother use this almost everyday it keeps their hair up and doesn't make it look greasy definitely met expectations and last a long while. This smells amazing and is perfect as it is they couldn't love any other hair product more.
Jessica A.
My husband uses this hair gel everyday, he loves how it styles his hair. I love how it smells!!
Yvette G.
San Marcos, CA
My husband uses this and I absolutely love it! It leaves his hair looking nice & smells really good! I can tell he enjoys it because he keeps on repurchasing it!
nina g.
bellflower, CA
The best espc when my son has a mohawk
keeps everything in place and does not flake
love this .... does get sticky when applying but
well work the out come
clan e.
I like that it makes my hair smell good and smooths my hair. my hair i like that its soft after awelllll
Jazmin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other sizes does it come in?