BY JOHNNY B

Xtra Hold pomade contains beeswax to give superior hold and moisture to all hair types. This quality oil-based pomade is ideal for flat tops, crew cuts, short fades, or a simple shoe polish finish. Anti-humectant Superior hold and moisture for all hair types Alcohol Free Size: 16-ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax, PEG-100 Stearate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
My men in the salon have a fit over this stuff- they love it. It’s a very strong hold, leaves a medium shine, smells like a dream, and a little bit goes a long way. I will totally continue to buy this product to use on my short hair customers.
Adriana E.
Fresno
So this here gel is my boyfriends but I happily claimed it as my own mainly because he just lets it sit there . Lol well this is great for holding down stubborn fly always and great laying down those edges
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
I highly recommend this product. This is one of the best hair gels I’ve ever used in my whole entire life, not only smells great but it Also does a great job of holding your hair in place you don’t get those white flakes and you don’t get flimsy hair once you apply the gel on your hair and comb it it’ll last all day.
Diana B.
Absolutely love this product! I've only used it a few times,mainly bought it for my husband. I will say it keep your hair in place and it doesn't make it stiff nor flakes. I literally bought the 64 ounce one because we love it so much.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
My son's Barber recommend this product we bought this first jar from him and my son loves it it's great for his hair. It's way better than gel. Quality and a little goes a long way.
Lily C.
Valley view, TX
My husband is in love with this product it makes his hair nice and it doesn't get flakes throughout thebday or a white over look. I don't mind it myself because it's smells wonder in his hair lol . This is the only thing he will use .Only Johnny B.
love love love it keeps a smile on his face !!😍 He has all your line . Must have for his list of go to hair products 😊
Allen L.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely loved this gel!! Would definitely recommend other to buy it, may be a bit pricy but it's honestly worth it , smells amazing and it washes off super easily , no improvement needed this product is simply amazing
Holly V.
Alexandria, VA
My boyfriend uses this. I do not like the smell very much but it does not seem to bother him at all. It works well and is reasonably priced. I deducted stars because of the odor however it may not be bad to others.
Ximena M.
Memphis, TN
My dad and brother use this almost everyday it keeps their hair up and doesn't make it look greasy definitely met expectations and last a long while. This smells amazing and is perfect as it is they couldn't love any other hair product more.
Abby C.
I personally love using this gel for my son because not only does it have a lovely scent, it's not overwhelming and it has great hold! It doesn't get flaky after a whole day's run. I definitely recommend it!
Jazmin C.
What other sizes does it come in?