Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce

by Johnny B

Xtra Hold pomade contains beeswax to give superior hold and moisture to all hair types. This quality oil-based pomade is ideal for flat tops, crew cuts, short fades, or a simple shoe polish finish. Anti-humectant Superior hold and moisture for all hair types Alcohol Free Size: 16-ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair care Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax, PEG-100 Stearate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Donde puedo encontrarla ya no ahí Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce?
What other sizes does it come in?
Start your review of Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce!
Aly F.
Tucson, AZ
Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Aly F.
This gel is targeted for men. But, it also works well for women! It has a cologne smell that I love! I actually stumbled across this one morning when I was out of my hair spray. So, I borrowed my dad’s Johnny B Hair Gel. I scrunch my hair everyday because it’s quick and looks like I actually tried to get ready haha. This leaves my hair looking wet and scrunched. If you like the wet scrunched hair look I definitely recommend! I have nothing bad to say about this product 10/10.
yesy G.
Columbus, OH
Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by yesy G.
My 5 year old son loves this gel. They use thise gel at his local barber shop. Holds his hair all day even after coming home from a long day at school. I love the fact that this gel does not leave any white residue nor his hair sticky. A little pricey but totally worth it and plus it smells really good.
Valeria O.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband started using this gel because he was looking for a product that would leave any residue and wouldn't have alcohol. He liked how it left his hair that we use it for our kids too. It's not harsh and a little goes a long way.
Allen L.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely loved this gel!! Would definitely recommend other to buy it, may be a bit pricy but it's honestly worth it , smells amazing and it washes off super easily , no improvement needed this product is simply amazing
Jackeline H.
It's a really good a hair gel I love that it doesn't leave my hair white. And it leaves my hair smelling really good the product smells amazing.
itzel R.
Oklahoma city , OK
This is hands down the best hair gel out there. My family is in the hairstyling business and they swear by it. It gives the hair that shiny wet look and it holds the hair in place without making the hair stiff. I use this on my son and also on myself for combing back my flyaways on my ponytails.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Amanda C.
Johnny B Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Amanda C.
My son's Barber recommend this product we bought this first jar from him and my son loves it it's great for his hair. It's way better than gel. Quality and a little goes a long way.
Melissa I.
Boaz, AL
My men in the salon have a fit over this stuff- they love it. It’s a very strong hold, leaves a medium shine, smells like a dream, and a little bit goes a long way. I will totally continue to buy this product to use on my short hair customers.
Brittany D.
phoenix
This gel smells awesome. It doesnt make my hair to hard when i put it on. My brothers and father love it and so do i.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
This gel is amazing I use this on my male clients it's not only a great product on the hair it smells amazing