Johnny Appleseed Hard Apple Cider uploaded by Paris H.

BY JOHNNY APPLESEED

Lashes Love A.
Scottsburg, IN
I don't like beer but this beer is great! The crisp Apple taste that it has gives it just enough flavor so it taste amazing!
Jamie B.
Palmyra, IL
I love the flavor of this hard apple cider. It reminds me of fall, bonfires and Halloween! It's great to drink anytime of year though. It's refreshing. Redd's Apple Ale Bottles
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
One of my all time favorite hard ciders! I can't find it in Cali but had it when I lived in TX and it's just perfect. Definitely recommend it to those who enjoy hard ciders.
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
My favorite hard cider ever! The flavor is so crisp and refreshing. It goes great with a meal or just by itself. This drink exceeded my expectations. So much better than any other similar products out there.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
I prefer it over Angry Orchard. There. I said it. less sugary than the other ciders. It actually tastes like apples.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I tried this on a whim of seeing the commercial over and over while on vacation. I have to say that it was pretty dang tasty! Comparing to other brands they all have the apple flavor but its all on preference with everyone's taste buds.I would buy this again.
Casandra D.
My husband and I really enjoyed this! It is in our top 5 ciders that we like to drink on warm Summer days :)
Ashley G.
I was surprised when I tried this beer because I thought.. apple?! but to my surprise it was really good. The taste is amazing and the beer itself is smooth.
Paris H.
Bellevue, NE
I am not a beer person at all. This is all u drink and this is the only type of cider I will drink. It is not too sweet or too beer - like tasting. It has just the right amount of alcohol content and apple taste. Very crisp and enjoyable.
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
Definitely a lower quality than woodchucks or angry orchards, but I actually enjoy this just as much. It is not as sweet as the others, giving a crispness, that can almost me seen as metallic. It is an excellent value