Johnny Appleseed Hard Apple Cider uploaded by Paris W.

BY JOHNNY APPLESEED #40 in Hard Cider

Jamie B.
Palmyra, IL
I love the flavor of this hard apple cider. It reminds me of fall, bonfires and Halloween! It's great to drink anytime of year though. It's refreshing. Redd's Apple Ale Bottles
Cyanna R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
One of my all time favorite hard ciders! I can't find it in Cali but had it when I lived in TX and it's just perfect. Definitely recommend it to those who enjoy hard ciders.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I tried this on a whim of seeing the commercial over and over while on vacation. I have to say that it was pretty dang tasty! Comparing to other brands they all have the apple flavor but its all on preference with everyone's taste buds.I would buy this again.
Paris W.
Biloxi, MS
I am not a beer person at all. This is all u drink and this is the only type of cider I will drink. It is not too sweet or too beer - like tasting. It has just the right amount of alcohol content and apple taste. Very crisp and enjoyable.
Esmeralda F.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite hard cider! This is my Go to drink with a lot of trechas on the neck of the bottle. It tastes amazing. Much better than Angry Orchard. It's not too sweet or bitter, it's just right. It helps that it has a higher alcohol content than beer!
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
My favorite hard cider ever! The flavor is so crisp and refreshing. It goes great with a meal or just by itself. This drink exceeded my expectations. So much better than any other similar products out there.
Angela F.
A tasty cider but it's slightly muted (aka watered down) compared to Angry Orchard or Redd's. Great value though, considerably less expensive than the others. I usually mix with Fireball or some other cinnamon whiskey.... Deliciously sassy!
Kristian J.
Love this! I've tried every apple Ale that I've came across and this is by far my favorite. Some of the apple ales are super bitter tasting and this one is not like that. Would defiantly buy again.
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love it! Theyve got two ive tried that I love over Angry Orchards multitudes of flavors. A great mix of sweet to the alchohol, I'm always a happy camper when I find them in the grocery store.
Vince M.
Definitely a lower quality than woodchucks or angry orchards, but I actually enjoy this just as much. It is not as sweet as the others, giving a crispness, that can almost me seen as metallic. It is an excellent value