Johnny Appleseed Hard Apple Cider uploaded by Paris W.

BY JOHNNY APPLESEED #37 in Hard Cider

Jamie B.
Palmyra, IL
I love the flavor of this hard apple cider. It reminds me of fall, bonfires and Halloween! It's great to drink anytime of year though. It's refreshing. Redd's Apple Ale Bottles
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I tried this on a whim of seeing the commercial over and over while on vacation. I have to say that it was pretty dang tasty! Comparing to other brands they all have the apple flavor but its all on preference with everyone's taste buds.I would buy this again.
Paris W.
Bellevue, NE
I am not a beer person at all. This is all u drink and this is the only type of cider I will drink. It is not too sweet or too beer - like tasting. It has just the right amount of alcohol content and apple taste. Very crisp and enjoyable.
Esmeralda F.
Weslaco, TX
My favorite hard cider! This is my Go to drink with a lot of trechas on the neck of the bottle. It tastes amazing. Much better than Angry Orchard. It's not too sweet or bitter, it's just right. It helps that it has a higher alcohol content than beer!
Ashley B.
Cordele , GA
My favorite hard cider ever! The flavor is so crisp and refreshing. It goes great with a meal or just by itself. This drink exceeded my expectations. So much better than any other similar products out there.
Angela F.
A tasty cider but it's slightly muted (aka watered down) compared to Angry Orchard or Redd's. Great value though, considerably less expensive than the others. I usually mix with Fireball or some other cinnamon whiskey.... Deliciously sassy!
Kristian J.
Love this! I've tried every apple Ale that I've came across and this is by far my favorite. Some of the apple ales are super bitter tasting and this one is not like that. Would defiantly buy again.
Sereniti C.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I love it! Theyve got two ive tried that I love over Angry Orchards multitudes of flavors. A great mix of sweet to the alchohol, I'm always a happy camper when I find them in the grocery store.
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
Definitely a lower quality than woodchucks or angry orchards, but I actually enjoy this just as much. It is not as sweet as the others, giving a crispness, that can almost me seen as metallic. It is an excellent value
Daysha S.
By far my favorite cider. I've tried the others and none have that apple taste like this one. Perfect for hot summer days and in the fall and winter I like to drop a shot of fireball in it. Delicious.......