Johnny Appleseed Hard Apple Cider

by JOHNNY APPLESEED

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnny Appleseed Hard Apple Cider!
Sarah K.
This is my favorite hard cider. I am not a fan of beer, and a lot of other ciders have a distinct "ale" flavor that I am not fond of. This cider is crisp and sweet.
Ashley W.
Cordele, GA
My favorite hard cider ever! The flavor is so crisp and refreshing. It goes great with a meal or just by itself. This drink exceeded my expectations. So much better than any other similar products out there.
Sumi J.
Parkville , MD
I prefer it over Angry Orchard. There. I said it. less sugary than the other ciders. It actually tastes like apples.
Melissa P.
Owensville, MO
I tried this on a whim of seeing the commercial over and over while on vacation. I have to say that it was pretty dang tasty! Comparing to other brands they all have the apple flavor but its all on preference with everyone's taste buds.I would buy this again.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
Johnny Appleseed Cider really excited me! I'm a huge apple ale fan, and this one is one of my favorites! It's so crisp and fresh! I really really love this ale!
Christy M.
Scottsburg, IN
I don't like beer but this beer is great! The crisp Apple taste that it has gives it just enough flavor so it taste amazing!
Jamie B.
Palmyra, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor of this hard apple cider. It reminds me of fall, bonfires and Halloween! It's great to drink anytime of year though. It's refreshing.
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
One of my all time favorite hard ciders! I can't find it in Cali but had it when I lived in TX and it's just perfect. Definitely recommend it to those who enjoy hard ciders.
Casandra D.
Augusta, GA
My husband and I really enjoyed this! It is in our top 5 ciders that we like to drink on warm Summer days :)
Ashley G.
I was surprised when I tried this beer because I thought.. apple?! but to my surprise it was really good. The taste is amazing and the beer itself is smooth.

Looking for your answer?