BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWhiskeyJohnnie Walker
White Walker Game Of Thrones Got Limited Edition

Johnnie Walker White Walker Game Of Thrones Got Limited Edition

by Johnnie Walker

In celebration of the final season of the critically-acclaimed HBO series, Game of Thrones, Johnnie Walker is proud to introduce White Walker by Johnnie Walker.

This new blend perfectly reminds Johnnie Walker and Game of Thrones fans alike that "Winter is Here." The limited edition bottle utilizes thermochromic ink to give fans a frosty surprise message when frozen. With flavor notes like caramelized sugar, vanilla, and fresh red berries, White Walker by Johnnie Walker makes for a delicious serve. The new blend is best served ice cold, inspired by the White Walkers beyond The Wall.

The Limited Edition White Walker by Johnnie Walker will make a nationwide icy launch starting October 2018 until supplies last.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnnie Walker White Walker Game Of Thrones Got Limited Edition!
Amber B.
Phinney Ave North
This whiskey is best served ice cold. Any fans of the television show or a winter in general would be stunned by the impressive packaging and cool smooth flavor. I almost don't want to break into this bottle but it was as good as it looks.
andrew B.
Lindenhurst , NY
This was gross...I love Johnny black and blue and this is gross...worse than red.. I bought abd trmried it on 3 different occasionsnd and multiple ways
Angela  C.
Etowah, TN
Johnnie Walker  White Walker Game Of Thrones Got Limited Edition uploaded by Angela  C.
Husband and myself were a huge Game of Thrones fans. Johnnie Walker came out with the two collectible bottles and we had to have them. I think we paid around $15 each. The White Walker version is the smoothest of the two versions.
Spicy_Trini P.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I bought this for $15 (yes $15) in MD. I couldn’t believe the price so I was worried about what it would taste like. Listen it was definitely premium the bottle was a promotion for GOT so cool 😎
Himanshu V.
Providence, RI
I am big fan of game of thrones and Johnnie Walker whisky. My favourite one is black label but this one comes really close to it. I really like the bottle. It’s a really cool bottle. Like when you put the bottle in the fridge, something cool happens. I don’t want to reveal to the people who have not tried it yet but I would recommend to do so.
Estefanía D.
Orlando, FL
I bought this for myself for my 21st birthday and I absolutely loved it. It’s affordable and when you put it in the freezer the bottle changes color to reveal a secret.
April L.
Des Plaines, IL
Honestly, I only bought this for the packaging and I am only keeping it in my bar for decoration. I really like the packaging and that’s why I gave it 5 stars!
Jasmine P.
Pomona, CA
I have this product, it was given to me as a graduation gift and sorry to say that if you came to this review asking how it tastes, I’m not writing it. This is a limited edition bottle and it is not going to be opened. Johnnie Walker White Walker Game Of Thrones Got Limited Edition
Willow H.
Smith River, CA
Smooth & flavorful. I recommend this product to everyone I know. Johnnie Walking making this Game of Thorns special edition was a great idea.
Jessica A.
Was disappointed with this whiskey. Definitely just another Game of Thrones gimmick. Save yourself the money and buy a better mixer — because that’s all this one is good for. On the plus side, freezing it reveals words on the side of the bottle, which I guess is neat?

Looking for your answer?