BY JOHNNIE WALKER #98 in Whiskey

Johnnie Walker Swing Scotch Whisky is packaged in a distinctive glass decanter bottle whose irregular bottom allows it to swing back and forth. Johnnie Walker Swing Scotch Whisky was Alexander I last blend which features a high proportion of Speyside malts, complemented by malts from the northern Highlands and Islay, and is "almost as sweet as a bourbon." Enjoy the deep fruity palate and signature smokiness of Johnnie Walker Swing Scotch Whisky on the rocks, neat or diluted with water. see more...

Sonya C.
Brooklyn, NY
No matter that’s single melt or mix with other softener it still one of party essentials on my drinking list. Perfect for a relax afternoon on the rock or a crazy party night become a cocktail. Definitely buy it again.
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Ruthie N.
I love scotches like this that are so smooth that you can drink all night long, it has a sweet aroma and a nice finish on my mouth, I bought it at total wines and I think they have a good price, I really like the Blue Label better but this is very good too.
V G.
Nice and smooth flavor. I like serving this on family special ocassions and celebrations. A high quality drink is always welcome during holiday gatherings, graduation parties, weedings, etc. I would recommend it.
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
My husband loves this whiskey! It’s his favorite sipping whiskey. It is pretty expensive, but worth every penny. You can really tell the difference. We personally got our last bottle while on a cruise.
Rosselys R.
 Es uno de los mejores whiskeys para expresar como regalo la más especial consideración hacia el agasajado.  No le haría justicia compararlo con otro producto.
Heath W.
Got this as a gift and finally cracked it open the other night. I poured a shot into a mug of hot chocolate and it was amazing. That inspired me to pour it over vanilla ice cream and I was not disappointed. Great way to punch up a dessert!
Heather A.
Saint Joseph, MI
While enjoying this alcohol I st I'd not need much. Very strong. Great after taste. This bottle was not very pricey. If had many scotches in my day and this one was the best. I got my bottle from the local licquor cabinet. I would definitely buy it again.
Amelia T.
Winter Park, FL
I love whiskey. It is my fav liquor, and Johnnie Walker is my go to. Repeat customer x100. It is smooth an mixes well with everything, so delicious. The packaging is beautiful and intricate. It is better than every whiskey ever. I'm so satisfied.
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
what can u say about this product. My dad is is still using this product and i also love it. Its not price and it is smooth for me. I think it is good if you compare with other brand with price and taste wise.I will recommend this product to my friend