BY JOHNNIE WALKER #58 in Whiskey

This Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky Collection Gift Set includes one 200ML bottle each of Johnnie Walker Black Label, Gold Label Reserve, Platinum Label and Blue Label. Each scotch is unique, but the trademark Johnnie Walker smokiness is present throughout, in flavor and aroma. The bottles in the Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky Collection have a taste for every drinking occasion: earthy, fruity, spicy, rich. The Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky Collection is a perfect gift set for the scotch lover. see more...

Aida P.
bronx
This whiskey is one of the best whiskeys ever because it’s not that pricey and they have a lot of different sizes. I work at a liquor store so I can get a discount. I always buy it when I’m in the mood of hanging out with friends.
Yazmin J.
Vineland, NJ
Good drink!!!Great flavor easy to drink bye itself or with something else.Not to expensive and good for a nice occasion.Easy to find in any store no bad taste at all.Will buy anytime that I'm looking for something good to have.
Lourdes J.
Ames, IA
There is something for everyone and different price ranges. My favorite are the double black and then gold label. I usually buy mine at my nearest licorstore or at the airport (i travel a few times a year). is definitely my favorite brand of Whiskey. Except for the red label, it doesn't taste good and give me, and most of the people i have talk to headaches. Other than that its an excellent brand.
Katie A.
Dewitt, AR
I prefer crown royal to this but it is still good quality. It is on the pricer side. We paid over $100 for this collection. We are first time users. I think it is a bit bitter for my taste but we do drink it.
Ashley P.
I grew up in a family of huge drinkers so every family get together was finished with a dessert and dads best drinks, including this collection. Every single one was smooth and delicious.
Mia P.
I bought the Johnnie Walker Scotch Collection to have in my bar. I want my guests to always have an assortment to choose from. Johnnie Walker Blue is in this set and it is not for beginners. It is an acquired taste...made from exceptional whiskeys. If I didn’t have the set in my bar I would definitely keep a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue.
Trend T.
Miami, Florida
The blue is pricey but has a smooth taste, the black is if you really want to black out, the red very cheap wouldn’t recommend and gives you a very big headache the next day
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
This is a great gift to get the special guy (or girl) in your life. It comes in a beautiful box and has a sizable bottle of each of the colored labels of Johnnie Walker. This is a great way for someone to try out the taste & find a favorite! Satisfied over all and again a great gift!
Ronnie S.
Salem, VA
Purchased this collection on our honeymoon. Johnnie walker is a classic in our household and this collection was perfect to split between two people. Highly recommend if you are wanting to try many varieties of johnnie walker.
Chase H.
Los Angeles, CA
We love keeping a good assortment of Johnnie Walker at our wet bar! It’s perfect for a boys’ night in or classy pregame before going to evening events. There’s something for everyone to enjoy.