BY JOHNNIE WALKER #74 in Whiskey

This Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky Collection Gift Set includes one 200ML bottle each of Johnnie Walker Black Label, Gold Label Reserve, Platinum Label and Blue Label. Each scotch is unique, but the trademark Johnnie Walker smokiness is present throughout, in flavor and aroma. The bottles in the Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky Collection have a taste for every drinking occasion: earthy, fruity, spicy, rich. The Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky Collection is a perfect gift set for the scotch lover. see more...

Lourdes J.
Devon, PA
There is something for everyone and different price ranges. My favorite are the double black and then gold label. I usually buy mine at my nearest licorstore or at the airport (i travel a few times a year). is definitely my favorite brand of Whiskey. Except for the red label, it doesn't taste good and give me, and most of the people i have talk to headaches. Other than that its an excellent brand.
Clare G.
Fort Worth
A great intro to some of JW's bestsellers with a low price point and smaller sizes. First time purchase and have since bought full sizes! Wonderful palette and better than most of the other guys; affordable too! I keep it around for guests and they bring back more!
Kristen S.
Clinton
Absolutely dreadful! This was the most awful tasting swill I ever had the displeasure of drinking. From the noxious fumes that assaulted my nasal passages to the sweaty gym socks aftertaste. This collection was actually my husband's and I should have heeded his warnings to back away slowly. Never again! Disgusting and disappointing!
Angela M.
Bought this for my mom for Christmas 2016. She cracked it open for us to have some to toast for a great holiday season. Must say all of them had a distinct flavor of goodness. I'am a lover of ALL. When you care enough to send the very best. Especially when it's your MOM.
Alison H.
Little Rock
Love this little collection box. It's so nice for a good tasting. We like to try flights and switch it up, so this was perfect! Every time I find this, I buy a couple. Amazing price given it has the JW Blue. Gave this to others in family for gifts, and they also loved!
Eve B.
Orlando, FL
My favorite is black label on the rocks. Goes down nice and smooth and doesn't give you that burning "I might die" sensation in the back of your throat if you drink it straight. My second would be the blue label. It is a little smokey and has a tiny hint of sweetness
LoveTheGlam A.
Oh man? What can I say! I love love it! It's always present at family gatherings. We love mixing it up. Definitely repeat customer, but it all any local liquor store.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
The scotch collection is the best choice to choose from. I like that you get to try all the options that Johnny Walker has available. It has a decent price point, putting it close to $125-$140 depending on the store you go to, however getting to try their top notch Scotches, it is a pretty good price point.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Great gift for scotch lovers.  The Johnnie Walker line is great and people will always ask for it.  You can find it at any liquor store.  It has a great taste and you can use it on the rocks or mix it for a cocktail.  It would be a great hostess gift.  Definitely reccomend.
Betsy I.
Oviedo
I'm a drinker and I got to say Walker is my favorite drink. I could mix it with anything other drinks and the taste is amazing. I can compare it to other drinks. I love it so much that I buy it when I get a chance. I recommend it to anyone