Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Johnnie Walker is my favorite scotch. It’s goes down extremely smooth with a great flavor.
Lindsey Z.
Dallas
This is a smooth whiskey! For when you're feelin a little fancy or like to drink it neat.
Natalia V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good if you like aged rum. If you don't, it's very bad, cause the flavor is ver strong
Jackelinne R.
Baytown , TX
Me gusta tomarlo con agua minera o en la rocas su sabor es muy rico lo recomiendo mucho
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Excelente whisky y muy buen sabor, suave, para su calidad es accesible, lo recomiendo.
Stephany M.
San Antonio, TX
Very smooth. Love giving this as a gift. Very classy scotch! Would recommend!

It is a wiskie that I love for its flavor, the price is acceptable, the presentation in the case is comfortable is a reference of quality in the world of whiskey.
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
Dear sad girls/guys looking to drown your sorrows away, let me introduce you to Johnnie, the first half of my great friends that support me when I'm down in the dumps. This guy has shown how I am capable of getting drunk without knowing it and it has the staying power of a matte foundation. 10/10 would go through that hangover again if it means never feeling the ache of heart break ever again. This is also applicable to students who have just graduated and want to let loose. Drink responsibly.
Tay R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This drink is quite popular because of the strong taste. I consider it something that puts hair on your chest. It tastes a lot better with a chaser and is a drink that is better to drink slowly. The packaging is great and noticeable I recognize the bottle anywhere I go but not sure if I would buy it again.
Dannia G.
Piura
This liqueur is ideal to accompany celebrations such as graduations or moments that you want to commemorate. I recommend that for those who do not drink very diertes drinks can accompany with soda.
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?