Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
SJ H.
Santa Monica, CA
I really like this whiskey. The taste is strong. Most of my friends prefer drinking this among other liquors, so this is the one I choose for all my birthdays.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Muy bueno... Lo he tomado bastante... Es muy accesible para la calidad... Es suave y de sabor agradable, muy recomendable
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Excelente whisky y muy buen sabor, suave, para su calidad es accesible, lo recomiendo.
komal t.
My dad's favorite drink.. he used to have the bottle for many years having a pint in few months. . An old classic drink that just keeps getting better as many years pass..
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
This is an excellent liquor on the rocks. It has an amazing taste. It is expensive but all liquor usually is. I would definitely purchase and recommend.
Tay R.
This drink is quite popular because of the strong taste. I consider it something that puts hair on your chest. It tastes a lot better with a chaser and is a drink that is better to drink slowly. The packaging is great and noticeable I recognize the bottle anywhere I go but not sure if I would buy it again.

It is a wiskie that I love for its flavor, the price is acceptable, the presentation in the case is comfortable is a reference of quality in the world of whiskey.
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
Dear sad girls/guys looking to drown your sorrows away, let me introduce you to Johnnie, the first half of my great friends that support me when I'm down in the dumps. This guy has shown how I am capable of getting drunk without knowing it and it has the staying power of a matte foundation. 10/10 would go through that hangover again if it means never feeling the ache of heart break ever again. This is also applicable to students who have just graduated and want to let loose. Drink responsibly.
Dannia G.
Piura
This liqueur is ideal to accompany celebrations such as graduations or moments that you want to commemorate. I recommend that for those who do not drink very diertes drinks can accompany with soda.
Suzy N.
Toronto , ON
Love Black Label! This brings back such good memories with amazing people. It's perfect for every occasion. Most if not all restaurants and bars have it so it's widely accessible. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?