Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
Lindsey Z.
Dallas
This is a smooth whiskey! For when you're feelin a little fancy or like to drink it neat.
Jackelinne R.
Baytown , TX
Me gusta tomarlo con agua minera o en la rocas su sabor es muy rico lo recomiendo mucho
Nelly C.
The perfect drink to sip on, very smooth. I personally like to drink it with some Sprite, real good.
Natalia V.
Happy Hour Expert
Good if you like aged rum. If you don't, it's very bad, cause the flavor is ver strong
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
Try this cocktail: Absolut Kurant Vodka, Baileys Irish Cream, Gin, Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
Not for the faint of heart, this goes down with a smooth burn. A friend would always drink a pitcher of beer and have a snifter of Johnny walker black as a couple.
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
First time I tried this I was with my dad.Im a drinker but this has a strong burn/kick to it. Let me just say he is a vet in the game of drinking.Its not my favorite but if I find the right mixer I might purchase it.
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
VERY STRONG KICK - I RECOMMEND THIS FOR SEASONED DRINKERS. THIS DRINK IN MY OPINION IS MORE TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION THAN TO ACTUALLY DRINK, AS ITS VERY EXPENSIVE
Tricia F.
Van Nuys, CA
Scotch and soda is my number one drink at a bar. The only scotch I use is Johnny Walker Black. The smokey and sweet taste balances perfectly on your taste buds.
Jennifer C.
Mastic, NY
Happy Hour Expert
My whole family loves this drink and so does my whole family not my kind of drink but everyone seems to love it
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?