Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
It was very rough to drink. I went to a tasting for this brand and couldn't really drink the very little they gave. Extremely strong, burns your throat and has a weird taste.
Erinn S.
Vincennes, IN
Not a big fan of scotch but this is my significant other's absolute favorite. It makes a great gift for him since I know he will always enjoy it.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
Excellent flavor but with long aftertaste. Try it on the rocks or with some ginger ale. Really good for those starting out drinking scotch.
Sean D.
Grand Forks, ND
Not the greatest blended whiskey, but still great to use as a mixer. I much prefer single malt scotch or blue label is we are talking about mixed whiskeys.
Brooke S.
Got this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. Definitely pricey but makes a nice gift or a great drink for a special occasion.
Glaucia B.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
I think this is such a good scotch. You can have it plain but I prefer with red bull. The best combination ever.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
I love this one. A small shot with the same thing about coffee liqueur, I could die for this. Really
Tin D.
This is a family favorite. We always have a stock of this in our house. My dad usually drinks this with his friends.
melissa c.
Happy Hour Expert
Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good! has an after taste and really great on the rocks
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?