Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
Jessica P.
I havent tasted many scotches but this one was almost by far the best. The whole johnnie walker brand is full of smooth scotches but this has an afforable price and smooth feel and taste that will definitely have u pouring another glass in no time.
Shayna W.
Average yet sturdy (is that the right word) whiskey. I'm not a whiskey connoisseur, I accidentally ordered an old fashioned at a restaurant one day and liked it. So even though this is your every day whiskey it certainly made an impression.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Very smooth whisky, like I mentioned previously I'm not an alcohol know it all so I wouldn't know how to describe this to the tee but it has a good flavor mixed with Coke or your mix of choice!
Nina P.
Scottsburg
Personally I am not a fan of Johnnie Walker. I don't like the taste and for the price it's not really worth it to me. I prefer something a little sweeter rather than the bitter taste of JW.
Lisa T.
Peckville, PA
This is pretty much the only whisky I drink. It's also my husband's favorite. It has a very smooth, rich flavor and is great to drink on the rocks after a long, hard day.
Paris W.
Darlington, SC
This is a drink you can enjoy after a long day. One sip is all you need. It has a kinda weird taste but it's crisp and smooth at the Same time. My fiance ans I fell for it the first time we tried it. Now it's our go to over jack & crown black label. I'm ready to try the other labels they have.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
This is a beverage for someone who enjoys the finer things in your adult life. Nice and smooth, first taste has a crisp bite, but who doesn't like a little roughness before the melty goodness starts. My go to scotch. Good for first impressions and amazing on the rocks. A little pricey, but you get hat you pay for.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Favorite Favorite Favorite. Since I was a kid I remember my dad drinking this scotch. And I learned how to drink it to. Love it with ice or just plain. First sip is rough, but after that ufff is delicious. Just be careful and don't drink and drive.
gisselle a.
Yonkers, NY
A 12 year old blended whisky, one of the world's most famous blends. Johnnie Walker Black is a blend of around 40 whiskies, very well put together. Mixes great with passion fruit juice and ice...
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
Smoothest drink and its perfect on the rocks or just straight. My father swears by it and so do I if you drink this drink the entire night next day you wake up hang over free.
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?