Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
This is a beverage for someone who enjoys the finer things in your adult life. Nice and smooth, first taste has a crisp bite, but who doesn't like a little roughness before the melty goodness starts. My go to scotch. Good for first impressions and amazing on the rocks. A little pricey, but you get hat you pay for.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Favorite Favorite Favorite. Since I was a kid I remember my dad drinking this scotch. And I learned how to drink it to. Love it with ice or just plain. First sip is rough, but after that ufff is delicious. Just be careful and don't drink and drive.
Ki R.
My husband loves Johnnie Walker. It is a smooth Scotch that can easily be drank with club soda or on the rocks. It is cheaper per ounce at Sam's Club. The more expensive the better the flavor. Highly recommended.
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
First time I tried this I was with my dad.Im a drinker but this has a strong burn/kick to it. Let me just say he is a vet in the game of drinking.Its not my favorite but if I find the right mixer I might purchase it.
Sarah D.
Its excellent on the rocks. very smooth & a great treat. Pricey but you get what you pay for with this one. Ideally we prefer the blue label but a lot of places don't carry it so the black work just as well.
gisselle a.
Yonkers, NY
A 12 year old blended whisky, one of the world's most famous blends. Johnnie Walker Black is a blend of around 40 whiskies, very well put together. Mixes great with passion fruit juice and ice...
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
Smoothest drink and its perfect on the rocks or just straight. My father swears by it and so do I if you drink this drink the entire night next day you wake up hang over free.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
Not for the faint of heart, this goes down with a smooth burn. A friend would always drink a pitcher of beer and have a snifter of Johnny walker black as a couple.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
It was very rough to drink. I went to a tasting for this brand and couldn't really drink the very little they gave. Extremely strong, burns your throat and has a weird taste.
SJ H.
Santa Monica, CA
I really like this whiskey. The taste is strong. Most of my friends prefer drinking this among other liquors, so this is the one I choose for all my birthdays.
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?