Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
Megan P.
Dickson, TN
Happy Hour Expert
So amazing that I even named one of my dogs after this liquor. (Walker) it is so unbelievably smooth and rich. I can sip on this at any point I. The year and be completely content. It makes for an Amazing gift as well, people are ALWAYS thrilled to receive the Black Label!
Kayla G.
Barnhart, MO
I can respect this whiskey for what it is, but I just can’t attest to having a good tasting experience. I’ve only had it a few times, but I can’t see myself going out of my way to purchase this at the store.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Happy Hour Expert
This product is one of my favorite as far a drinking goes. It’s smooth and does not burn like some other brands. I usually get this with coke. I’ve tried the other labels but black label is my favorite.
Blendy B.
Orlando, FL
Whiskey on the rocks? This is the one. This blend is unique, smooth and fine. This whiskey reminds me of some nice memories from my childhood because my beloved father likes it a lot.
David M.
Saint Louis, MO
This was a fantastic bottle. I received it for graduation and couldn't believe how smooth it was. I wouldn't be able to afford this on my own, but I am glad I got to try it
Jessika A.
Happy Hour Expert
Johnnie Walker Black Label es un verdadero ícono, reconocido como referente para todas las otras mezclas de lujo. Creado usando sólo whiskies con un mínimo de 12 años de añejamiento de los 4 rincones de Escocia, Johnnie Walker Black Label tiene un inconfundible carácter profundo, suave y complejo. Un whisky excepcional para compartir en cualquier ocasión, sea pasando un rato agradable en casa con sus amigos o en una salida inolvidable.
Lauren L.
Raritan, NJ
Black label. My favorite. It's a smooth sipper when I come home from work. It goes right down and I can sip on it for a while. The price is right for the product. I buy this for the guys in my family but the ladies get down on it, too!
Joshua W.
On the nose this one is pleasant. You can sense the wooden casks used to mature this spirit. This notion carries into the palate with rich flavors and a smokey finish. A well-rounded blended scotch for the beginner or the experienced. If you're looking to try to expand your whiskey collection, this is a safe bet.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This was very popular when I bartended. It is best served on the rocks. Very smooth finish. No room for improvement that I can point out. Medium price point so affordable for most occasionally definitely recommended.
Kristin D.
Owings Mills, MD
My favorite whiskey, especially with coconut water or soda. Not a fan of drinking it on the rocks but I know true whiskey connoisseurs who enjoy its taste on its own. Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?