Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was very popular when I bartended. It is best served on the rocks. Very smooth finish. No room for improvement that I can point out. Medium price point so affordable for most occasionally definitely recommended.
Kristin D.
Owings Mills, MD
My favorite whiskey, especially with coconut water or soda. Not a fan of drinking it on the rocks but I know true whiskey connoisseurs who enjoy its taste on its own. Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch
Jessica P.
I havent tasted many scotches but this one was almost by far the best. The whole johnnie walker brand is full of smooth scotches but this has an afforable price and smooth feel and taste that will definitely have u pouring another glass in no time.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This product is one of my favorite as far a drinking goes. It’s smooth and does not burn like some other brands. I usually get this with coke. I’ve tried the other labels but black label is my favorite.
Shayna W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Average yet sturdy (is that the right word) whiskey. I'm not a whiskey connoisseur, I accidentally ordered an old fashioned at a restaurant one day and liked it. So even though this is your every day whiskey it certainly made an impression.
Nina P.
Scottsburg
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Personally I am not a fan of Johnnie Walker. I don't like the taste and for the price it's not really worth it to me. I prefer something a little sweeter rather than the bitter taste of JW.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very smooth whisky, like I mentioned previously I'm not an alcohol know it all so I wouldn't know how to describe this to the tee but it has a good flavor mixed with Coke or your mix of choice!
Blendy B.
Orlando, FL
Whiskey on the rocks? This is the one. This blend is unique, smooth and fine. This whiskey reminds me of some nice memories from my childhood because my beloved father likes it a lot.
Lisa T.
Peckville, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is pretty much the only whisky I drink. It's also my husband's favorite. It has a very smooth, rich flavor and is great to drink on the rocks after a long, hard day.
Paris W.
Darlington, SC
This is a drink you can enjoy after a long day. One sip is all you need. It has a kinda weird taste but it's crisp and smooth at the Same time. My fiance ans I fell for it the first time we tried it. Now it's our go to over jack & crown black label. I'm ready to try the other labels they have.
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?