Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER #35 in Whiskey

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

• "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
Nathan B.
Los Angeles
It’s not the greatest thing I’ve ever tasted but, if you’re ballin on a budget this is definitely the move. I always keep a bottle in the house for when guests come over...or if I’m feeling low. Just kidding, but really, good thing to have around when you want to enjoy a little buzz, good flavor, and not break the bank.
Stephanie B.
Strong taste definitely the one to put hair on your chest. Does not go down as smooth as some of the other whiskey. However I feel like I could drink this all night and not wake up hung over. It has a bitter sweet taste, it goes down rough but taste well enough where you wouldn’t want to mix it with anything else.
Dani C.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Black label has been one of my top whiskeys. I love the way the bottle looks, it is simple yet elegant. I like to have the bottle showing. This whiskey does not disappoint. I would buy it again! Please try black label. Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
Johnnie Walker is about the only blended Scotch whisky I like to drink. Over ice, it is very smooth and a the hint of spices with the subtle smokiness give this whisky its very distinct flavor. A great drink to help unwind after a hard day at work.
Shyanne N.
Odessa
This is a very cheap scotch. However, black label is better then red label. Black is smooth and good on ice but it does leave a weird after taste. The smell is very overwhelming and nearly burns your nostrils. We won’t buy another bottle.
Jaime E.
Very smooth, mellow, mild. A good sit by the fire with a nice warm cup. I personally love to heat up a little lemon juice, honey, and pinch of salt and then add some whiskey, so you don’t really burn off the alcohol but warm it up. Definitely Recommend
Krupali G.
Livingston, NJ
Absolute favorite! It’s really seclusion and smooth. You can drink it on the rocks or with mixed drinks. It’s a great start to a pregame as well barely have hangovers after drinking fine whiskey.
Megan P.
Dickson, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So amazing that I even named one of my dogs after this liquor. (Walker) it is so unbelievably smooth and rich. I can sip on this at any point I. The year and be completely content. It makes for an Amazing gift as well, people are ALWAYS thrilled to receive the Black Label!
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very smooth and great quality whiskey. This is my husband's go-to whiskey, his favorite for all festivities. It's a bit on the high end in pricing, but so worth it. It also goes well with any mixers or alone on the rocks. Definitely a favorite in my household.
Teal C.
Providence
Goes Down Smooth quite possibly my favorite whiskey around whenever I drink this will be my go-to I don't even use a chaser with it not bad price for the product you get
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?