Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
Megan P.
Dickson, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So amazing that I even named one of my dogs after this liquor. (Walker) it is so unbelievably smooth and rich. I can sip on this at any point I. The year and be completely content. It makes for an Amazing gift as well, people are ALWAYS thrilled to receive the Black Label!
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very smooth and great quality whiskey. This is my husband's go-to whiskey, his favorite for all festivities. It's a bit on the high end in pricing, but so worth it. It also goes well with any mixers or alone on the rocks. Definitely a favorite in my household.
Kayla G.
Barnhart , MO
I can respect this whiskey for what it is, but I just can’t attest to having a good tasting experience. I’ve only had it a few times, but I can’t see myself going out of my way to purchase this at the store.
David M.
Saint Louis, MO
This was a fantastic bottle. I received it for graduation and couldn't believe how smooth it was. I wouldn't be able to afford this on my own, but I am glad I got to try it
Jessika A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Johnnie Walker Black Label es un verdadero ícono, reconocido como referente para todas las otras mezclas de lujo. Creado usando sólo whiskies con un mínimo de 12 años de añejamiento de los 4 rincones de Escocia, Johnnie Walker Black Label tiene un inconfundible carácter profundo, suave y complejo. Un whisky excepcional para compartir en cualquier ocasión, sea pasando un rato agradable en casa con sus amigos o en una salida inolvidable.
Lindsey N.
Denver
Not really memorable in my opinion, guess that means it got me good and drunk though, it's too pricey in my opinion. Flavor is kind of average. Good in mixed drinks. Can't complain, but I would never buy it again. but hey if you're looking for something fancy to stay on the shelf, Go right ahead.
Peter W.
Fort Collins, CO
Don't get me wrong, this is an enjoyable scotch especially for anyone who likes a bit of smoky flavor. That being said, I think it's overpriced for what it is. McClelland's Islay is much cheaper, more smoky, a single malt, and overall more enjoyable in my opinion.
Katie S.
This is a well made scotch. Excellent for those who aren't acquainted with the intricacies of scotch drinking, but sophisticated enough to still tingle your palette. Order this scotch on the rocks with a splash of water. It won't disappoint for the price point.
Lauren L.
Raritan, NJ
Black label. My favorite. It's a smooth sipper when I come home from work. It goes right down and I can sip on it for a while. The price is right for the product. I buy this for the guys in my family but the ladies get down on it, too!
Joshua W.
On the nose this one is pleasant. You can sense the wooden casks used to mature this spirit. This notion carries into the palate with rich flavors and a smokey finish. A well-rounded blended scotch for the beginner or the experienced. If you're looking to try to expand your whiskey collection, this is a safe bet.
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?