Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH uploaded by Blendy B.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie walk 750ml black scotch see more...

Johnnie Walker JOHNNIE WALK 750ML BLACK SCOTCH
  • ",Much better than the J W Red.Very good taste a litte bit smoky, I would recommend to anyone but especially to someone new to drinking scotch." in 1 review
  • "Not bad they taste great and the prices are very good!" in 1 review
Peter W.
Fort Collins, CO
Don't get me wrong, this is an enjoyable scotch especially for anyone who likes a bit of smoky flavor. That being said, I think it's overpriced for what it is. McClelland's Islay is much cheaper, more smoky, a single malt, and overall more enjoyable in my opinion.
Ki R.
My husband loves Johnnie Walker. It is a smooth Scotch that can easily be drank with club soda or on the rocks. It is cheaper per ounce at Sam's Club. The more expensive the better the flavor. Highly recommended.
Sarah D.
Its excellent on the rocks. very smooth & a great treat. Pricey but you get what you pay for with this one. Ideally we prefer the blue label but a lot of places don't carry it so the black work just as well.
Alberto C.
This is one of my favorite rum taste and degree of liquor so good and ideal for combining with 3 ice cubes and some coke or lemon juice that I love a lot
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
Is the ideal companion in any rumba or party, I love to drink it pure or with ice. I recommend it and of very good quality.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Jonney walker black is my shot i love it . It's a must have for any party's very smooth drink I highly recommend
Stephany M.
San Antonio, TX
Very smooth. Love giving this as a gift. Very classy scotch! Would recommend!
Lindsey N.
Denver
Not really memorable in my opinion, guess that means it got me good and drunk though, it's too pricey in my opinion. Flavor is kind of average. Good in mixed drinks. Can't complain, but I would never buy it again. but hey if you're looking for something fancy to stay on the shelf, Go right ahead.
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
Very smooth and great quality whiskey. This is my husband's go-to whiskey, his favorite for all festivities. It's a bit on the high end in pricing, but so worth it. It also goes well with any mixers or alone on the rocks. Definitely a favorite in my household.
Katie S.
This is a well made scotch. Excellent for those who aren't acquainted with the intricacies of scotch drinking, but sophisticated enough to still tingle your palette. Order this scotch on the rocks with a splash of water. It won't disappoint for the price point.
Fatima M.
What's so great about this scotch?