Johnnie Walker Green Label Scotch  uploaded by Sharif Z.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie Walker Green Label is a rich blend using only malts drawn from the four corners of Scotland - the naturally vibrant flavors provide unparalleled depth, substance and intensity. Each of the malts is specially selected by the Master Blender to create the perfect balance in the whisky. see more...

• Is the green label more expensive then the blue label? I ...1 Answers
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Tony B.
Lawrence
Decent whiskey, but not agreeable to my palate. I would rather spend a little more on a bottle of a black.
Lisa R.
Orlando, FL
I've never purchased this one but have tasted it. Tastes pretty good and I had it sttaight, on the rocks.
Shannon H.
Panama City, FL
One of the only whiskeys I will buy. So smooth and tastes great. One of the best whiskeys on the market.
Janeiry N.
Absolutely exceptional! This is so smooth. Extremely smooth and just awakens your taste buds. recommend.
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Elliot D.
Johnnie Walker Green Label Scotch very good on the rocks or neat! One of after work drinks!
GISSIE G.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Great scotch.
Soft and classic drink.
Bought this on a trip at a duty free location.
Worth the price
Ellie P.
York
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Amazing sometimes I like to mix up with some Sprite and ice! But it’s perfect just went to some ice
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
Fret brand with no help towards the neeed for speed that is found usually in wbjcbsha I’d be world
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is the green label more expensive then the blue label? I know blue per shot is around 23$ in bars out here, but I've never seen the green?